Playful Plush Toys offline
    I know they've been in Low Funds status for awhile, but just noticed this morning that they are offline. Man oh man...got them prominently featured in a couple of my sites. My own fault, as soon as I saw them on the Low Funds side, I should've been proactive and replaced them. Not a whole lot I can do about it right now, got to get ready for the real job. Hopefully it will resolve by this afternoon.

They have been offline since 2 days now, sent them a message thru SAS contact form, this time the message didn't come back bounced, here's hoping they get it...even contacting them thru their site with attention to their affilate dept, leads to no replies...
    - Sunil

[SIZE=1]The impossibility of today is a hint of what shall be...[/SIZE]

Low funds
    It would be nice if Shareasale would update us on which merchants are low in funds or gone off line. It's very hard to check everyday and keep one's site updated. Without this posting many of us would not have caught this,Thanks.

rrrgghh lol am off to a good start this morning. lol Second merchant now who's offline. hmmmm dare I read more posts?

Quote Originally Posted by mailman
    It would be nice if Shareasale would update us on which merchants are low in funds or gone off line. It's very hard to check everyday and keep one's site updated. Without this posting many of us would not have caught this,Thanks.
    You can subscribe to their RSS alerts.

Offline/Online Notifications - Notification of merchants who go offline due to lack of funds in their account, and also of deposits which bring merchants back online.
    It's under the tools menu, I've been using it for quite a while and it's a great way to keep up to date on merchant status.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Ever have one of them days where everything is goin wrong rofl I had tried that before and it just does not seem to like me. Just tried it again and still doesn't like me.

Have subscribed to the new programs and the coupons, offers, etc. and I get em just fine. When I attempt to get the one you referred to tho it's the same as the new programs one (which I already have). Figured I'd try to trick the little fella this morning and subscribe to all three of em. Uhhh it subscribes me to the new programs feed for all three of em.

I may go back to bed, hide under the covers and come out some time next week. just kidding.

It's now the 7th (almost the 8th), still offline. No response on this from PPT.

Will be removed from my sites, affiliation terminated.

Shawn Kerr (.com) | Disney World | SEC Football

We sent an e-mail earlier in the week and no reponse. Will be pulled Monday.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I've spent hours today and yesterday removing hundreds of PP links from my pages and there are hundreds more.

This is a huge drag, not only for the work involved in removing and replacing their links but because it messes with our site status. If we're ranking well for keywords tied to a merchant who goes offline, our rankings get beat up not to mention a lousy experience for our visitors.

Lack of response is telling. I don't hold much hope for them to come back. They're definitely on my sh!t list
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I just counted the number of CLOSED SAS programs on my merchant list: 461.

This number does not include 'temporary offline.' I have been pulling links all night.

Not good, I'd say ... and not so good for SAS either.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by net4biz
    I just counted the number of CLOSED SAS programs on my merchant list: 461.

This number does not include 'temporary offline.' I have been pulling links all night.

Not good, I'd say ... and not so good for SAS either.
    I suspect we'll see a lot of merchants letting their aff programs die across all networks. Kinda silly, actually, considering AM is their best means of profit in crazy economic times.

There have been a lot of deactivated merchants on CJ lately as well.

Everyone loses ... affiliates, networks and merchants.

Hang in there everyone. Online shopping isn't going anywhere. Stay strong and continue to build out good sites. This will turn around and boom once again once the current slosh fades and the economy stabilizes. Giving up isn't an option so let's just try to do the best we can and support each other through the crazy times. People are still making and spending money. In a year, AM will be huge again and those who stay the course will benefit. Cut corners if you must but don't give up.

And yeah, we're all going to have to be diligent in weeding out the weak merchants. Meanwhile, consider that our sites will be stronger next year because of all the pruning and TLC.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread