Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Gigis Closet Moving to Which Network?
    I got this email from SAS, but it seems to lack any info on where Gigis Closet aff program is moving to...

GigisCloset.co has been sold to a new owner. They are choosing not to keep using the shareasale affilaite program.
    Thank you for your support in promoting GigisCloset.com

hmmmm I shoulda taken my own warning. lol I'm now three for three posts learnin bout merchants this morning. lol

SeymourButts
    I got that same message yesterday, too. Replied back to email but never got a reply back. Hoping that ummm means she's just busy and hasn't gotten to mine yet.....but uhhhh given how this mornin's goin soooooo far...uh have a feelin I won't. lol

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Hey purplebear.

I went to their site and the affiliate link still leads to SAS. I was checking CJ, but I didn't see them there.

Hey Seymour
    ooooh boy rofl this is turning into a not very good start to this day. I am not gonna get upset, I am not gonna get upset. lol pssssst....am sayin that to myself and gonna attempt to stay nice and calm. lol

I'm in the SAS program. Just logged into them. My links are all goin to the redirect they have to my home page. All are appearing as inactive links at SAS. Just checked and they have em as listed as Temporarily Offline. Went and checked their "Offline History" and last entry is from 10/28/08 listed as low funds. Ummmm don't know why there isn't any more recent entry than that. You'd think at least it woulda had em as Temporarily Offline as of yesterday?? I don't have a clue at this point what is goin on with them.

rrrrrggghhh I am gonna stay nice and calm and not get myself upset even tho I've got 3 merchants offline.... errrr make that 4 since another one just appeared when I saw GC's in the invalid links report

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    I simply dropped them - and moved on.

It is possible they just don't want to do an affiliate program any longer...
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread