Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Hot Marketing Opportunity from ChecksUnlimited - singing check books are here!
    Hello team,

Checks unlimited has a new product that is selling like hotcakes - Sound Inserts for your check book covers.

Check it out, here is the landing page:
    http://www.checksunlimited.com/SoundInsertCategory.aspx

Now your website visitors have 18 custom songs they can purchase and insert into their checkbook covers. These new Sound Inserts are HOT !!!

Here is a sample:

Achy Breaky Heart
    Free Bird
    Girls Just Want To Have Fun
    I Will Survive
    Long Tall Sally (Live)
    Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
    Reunited
    Sweet Home Alabama
    Workin' Man Blues

They all sell for $9.95 each. If you have seen and heard the musical greeting cards then you will know what i'm talking about. I have 3 of them sitting on my desk that I got as samples, they are a blast !!

People are looking for them on the web and ChecksUnlimited is the only check merchant that has them. ( Read - marketing opportunity)

I have loaded 2 links on SAS and they are under the "Sound Insert" link category, they are also included on the new datafeed that was loaded last week on SAS with 898 products ready for you to promote today.

If you have not started promoting ChecksUnlimited yet, this is a great reason to start, not to mention the great marketing opportunity.

You have consumers looking for a product and you have only one merchant that has it.

Join the ChecksUnlimited program today!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 4th, 2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: speeeeling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    We have had many requests for more songs, they are in the works, stay tuned folks...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread