ABW Ambassador
    Reno, NV
    Well, Christmas is now winding down, although I'm still seeing some nice sales.

Was just curious how everyone did this year?

On my end, had a record month for traffic, sales volume, total number of sales, and commissions (funny how commissions follows the other three factors). Right now, closing in on the 5K mark - which is way more than I could have hoped for this Christmas season!

ABW Ambassador
    I had a great first Xmas! I'll make it just over $2000 and comming from an MLM background, I thought this was impossible if you didn't have a 2k advertising budget.

Let's see if I make it to 5k before December '04

My commision is more or less:

40% CJ
    40% Adsense
    10% Befree
    10% Indies

<font size="1">There are two theories to arguing with a woman -- neither one works.</font>

Expecting 5k here by the end of the month. Over 4 already and lots not shipped. Now if I could just get motivated to make that much every month!

Affiliateville, USA
    My sales are generally not affected greatly by Christmas, but then again, this will be my best month ever so I certainly can't complain. I'm very anxious to see what next month brings. That will be the true test to see if all the work I have done this last year will pay off.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Not quite done, yet!

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

My holiday season sales stay high thru January. My people love those after holiday clearance sales! Doesn't slow down here til February.

Santa Cruz, CA
    Still couple more days left...

<font face="Verdana" size="1">About us</font><font face="Verdana" size="1"> |Contact us| poetry | fighting parasiteware

AIM: ssn Jason

Favorite quote: "You can do it on your own, but you don't have to do it alone"</font>

Hmm have you seen my <a href="">pic?<a>, <a href=""target="_blank">Affiliate goals<a>

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread