Smile cj login issues
    Hello group,

I have been trying to login to my cj account for a couple of days with no success. I called cj and they sent me a new password and they also didn't have any trouble login from their side. I tried from two computers one has windows ME and the other has Vista home edition, tried both browsers IE explorer and Firefox. When I try to login, the progress bar moves halfway and then just sits there. I am not sure who should I contact for help since I don't know what is the actual cause for this problem. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

perfumer

Hello,

I also have not been able to log into cj.com for a few days. I am traveling in New Zealand so suspect that it is related but am not sure how. I can see the CJ favicon in the IE tab but always get, "Internet Explorer cannot display the page."

I can log into 3 other US based networks but also cannot get to connectcommerce.com

Sorry, don't mean to hijack your thread. Not sure if my problem is related to yours.

Cathy

Thanks CathyM for posting. I called cj again today but they don't know what to do since they can login to my account with no problem. So I called my ISP to see if they can help. But they don't know how to resolve this issue either.

I am on a different ISP now in NZ and can get in to CJ. The last ISP was definitely blocking cj and GAN and all affiliate links through them.

I have just tried logging on and it seems work fine for me

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread