Anybody working with Tracfone?
    been working with them for about 6 mo making some decent money, then yesterday they change their "Terms" excluding all airtime sales.. Most of my sales were coming via airtime but was still getting a few phone sales daily but now nothing...Anybody else having issues with them?

ABW Ambassador
    I actually need to email them. Something is wrong with reporting or something. I had 8 sales one day this month, 0 the other 3 days, on practically the same traffic.

New terms say 18% on - Sale of phones, accessories and airtime (when purchased in conjunction with a phone).

"Most of my sales were coming via airtime"

How do you tell? I just have them on my site, so never paid attention to that part. So is there a way you can see that in your reports?

I'd bet tracfone.com is 90% about selling airtime. People want the phone fast so get it in store. And reload airtime online.

I'm just guessing, I have one and that's the way I do it, never bought a phone online. But now there is way to add minutes directly from your phone too, so no affiliates involved in that anyway.

"I'd bet tracfone.com is 90% about selling airtime. People want the phone fast so get it in store. And reload airtime online."

Yes, many customers buy at stores but still lots of internet phone sales, my site was generating consistent phone sales daily for months, then after the Terms change absolutely nothing..So I know there is something wrong, just wondering if anybody else here is having this issue.

"How do you tell? I just have them on my site, so never paid attention to that
    part. So is there a way you can see that in your reports?"

All phone sales were increments of $5, airtime sales were under $2..They got me good on the new terms as I was doing over 50 sales daily on airtime but was also still seeing 2-5 phone sales daily, now zilch...Thanks for the response..

ABW Ambassador
    Ah ok. Under Commission Detail - Advertiser Action/Name it looks like the $5 stuff you were talking about had this next to it:

$5, $10, $20 - TracFone Product/Service Purchases

And the other stuff had:

All Products and I was seeing .40, .60, .80, 1.80, 2.80 so I guess that's the airtime stuff.

Well that sucks, those little sales were adding up kind of nicely.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread