Thread: New AMWSO Launch on LinkShare in March

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Thumbs up New AMWSO Launch on LinkShare in March
    Hi All

We have a new client coming on board with a march launch. Product focus is Medical and Health products for the elderly. (not Rx) Products will include a wide range of areas including chairs, beds, wheelchairs, lighting, ramps, supports, scooters, cushions, batteries and a whole lot more. Data feed guaranteed.

And naturally a focus on being parasite / tool bar free.

More as we get closer to the launch,

The clients site is in need of a bit of work before we launch but please feel free contact me directly if you want an early heads up on getting plugged in and don't mind working through the teething issues we need to get resolved

Thank you all for your support

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

"please feel free contact me directly"

You said "please" to have an email sent to ya....... boy, will them words come back to haunt ya (heee, heee) Just teasin, couldn't resist. Sounds interesting, so you'll get a little one and know another affiliate who had been lookin for a scooters merchant a while back so will tell him, too if he doesn't see this.

Thanks Kathy...

Looked real quick but didn't see an individual thread for em so bumpin this one.

Hi William
    Got kinda a dummy question for ya. Might be I should be askin this in Linkshare area but figured I'd give it a shot here first since your program has em as an option to use.

In regards to Emerald Medical Service program:

In process of puttin their links on page I already had made now (had another merchant on that page but they haven't done too well, so replacing em with your program) and tryin the "Easy Links"

Since your program offers "Easy Links" as an option......do you know if I were to make more than one of em, would they take different content from the page and make 2, 3, 4 or however many I made unique ads or would making more than one just give me duplicate ads on the same subject??

*Chris or nice moderator person - if I put this in the wrong spot, thank you very much for movin it.

Hi Kathy

Oops thanks forgot to update this thread, Pete is the AM and I'll ask him to follow up with you on this.

Still a lot of work being done, and to do, on the Emerald Medical Service site.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    good luck on the new client. I'm sure you'll do great.

maybe will get a shot to meet yah in person at linkshare event this summer.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

You never know, a couple of changes to the Patriot Act and I'll be on an airplane

8. Newsletter Signup