Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Over $200,000 in affiliate commissions ...
    will be paid out on the ChecksUnlimited.com program for January sales!

Yes, we are kicking butt and taking names. Recession? What recession?

Check out these stats as of today, February 7, 2009:

If you are not an active affiliate partner on this program, you are not in the affiliate marketing game. If you are not working with the #1 SAS program, you are misisng out on a huge opportunity.

We are paying out more than $200,000 in affiliate commissions for January sales to over 400 affiliates just like you. Are you getting a piece of that?

If your answer is no, you need to join the ChecksUnlimited.com program today and get active - click here to join.

If you are already in the program but have not set up your links, what are you waiting for? Stop wasting time, start sending your traffic to the program that converts at over 20% and has an average EPC of over $150+

Here are some compelling reasons to join and become an active partner on our program:

We have a full, current and accurate product data feed on SAS.
    Our data feed is available, "Free of 4th click" on GoldenCAN, click here.
    Over 20% conversions on affiliate channel, consistent.
    Over $150 average 30 day EPC.
    Unique products, "Sound Inserts" only available on ChecksUnlimited
    Experienced affiliate program management and support.
    The #1 program on the SAS Top 100 PowerRank for over 2 1/2 years.
    SAS exclusive program, no leaks on other networks.
    No "Affiliate Toolbars" active on the program.

We are going to break a new monthly sales record very soon and we want you to be a part of our success. Join us today and let's celebrate together in the very near coming months ..

Thank you in advance for your support, we appreciate your time, dedication and commitment to our program. If there is ever anything I can personally do to help you become more successful with our program, please do not hesitate to ask or contact me.

Thanks again,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

One Word --- WOW!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Great! With a pledge of NO TOOLBARS I'll be adding more CU links; AND likely replacing some competitor links with CU links.
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; February 8th, 2010 at 08:06 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    Congrats Andy. I really love this program but I have concerns with ChecksUnlimited appearing on the some Toolbars merchants list.
    Last edited by msladybug; February 7th, 2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: typo

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    If you are not an active affiliate partner on this program, you are not in the affiliate marketing game.
    Really.

Outsourced Program Manager
    Good guys do win
    Congratulations Andy! Great to see someone do so well who has always run the cleanest programs possible.
    Jack Kotowski Certified Affiliate Manager OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Managing affiliate programs since 1997 | Google Profile - JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!! JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Thanks for the smack in the head Andy. Time to give ChecksUnlimited top billing on my checks sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker
    Thanks for the smack in the head Andy. Time to give ChecksUnlimited top billing on my checks sites.
    Hehe, I know you can take a piece of this pie easily buddy, looking forward to it ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by JackMarketing
    Congratulations Andy! Great to see someone do so well who has always run the cleanest programs possible.
    Jack, we go back a long way, I took your affiliate management style as an example buddy ...

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug
    Congrats Andy. I really love this program but I have concerns with ChecksUnlimited appearing on the some Toolbars merchants list.
    As stated, CU will not work with any affiliate enabled toolbar. Period.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Andy, that's very good news!

Quote Originally Posted by msladybug
    Thanks Andy, that's very good news!
    Your very welcomed ..

Well that got my attention.

As a lapsed/skeptical member or the program, I wonder what the big players are doing in this niche - PPC? Mini-sites? Banners ads on financial sites?

Can you share?

ABW Ambassador
    It got my attention as well. That is a lot of money to be paid out in one month.

I remember this thread:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...35&postcount=1

Top 10 affiliates earning almost half of the commission, but still lots of money left for the rest.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    As stated, CU will not work with any affiliate enabled toolbar. Period.
    I so love hearing that from you Andy. Too bad others can't follow by your excellent example, but then again, if they don't, you will always be at the top. Great job.

A few of you have asked for a ChecksUnlimited top 100 product list ....

We have delivered .... we now have the list available for you to target the best selling skus at both ChecksUnlimited and DesignerChecks.

How do you get it?

Send me and email with your SAS affiliate ID requesting the "TOP 100" and I will send it to you by email in excel format.

** You need to be an active affiliate on the program. Links up and one or more clicks ..

Lock and load folks ....

Quote Originally Posted by ToughTurkey
    Well that got my attention.

As a lapsed/skeptical member or the program, I wonder what the big players are doing in this niche - PPC? Mini-sites? Banners ads on financial sites?

Can you share?
    At this point, it's very diversified, we have many affiliates generating revenue in each of the areas you mentioned and others... I would say that keyword rich, domain mini-sites do very well. PPC of course, and many bloggers... banners, well, we all know what banners do ...

Feel free to contact me and we can chat on the phone or IM and discuss in more details. This offer is open to you or anyone else reading this ...

Re: the original post in this thread: Great news!

...And it couldn't happen to a better group of people than the ARC team.

Well done

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deepestblue
    Re: the original post in this thread: Great news!

...And it couldn't happen to a better group of people than the ARC team.

Well done
    Thank you deepestblue, we appreciate you as well. We are really happy with the results and we've been very happy to payout a nice chunk of money to affiliates on the program.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Getting ready to close another rocking month, a big "Thank You" for your support on the ChecksUnlimited program, it is appreciated ...

If you are active and making money with ChecksUnlimted, I want to invite you to join their sister program we launched last week .. DeluxeForBusiness.com

Deluxe is the parent company to ChecksUnlimited and they focus on all types of business products and services, specially .. Business Checks !!

Full details of the program can be found here.

Join today and start making money tomm with DeluxeForBusiness.com

Thank you in advance,

Affiliate Manager
    Newbie here saying hello to everyone, I just got done reading this thread and WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken VPC
    Newbie here saying hello to everyone, I just got done reading this thread and WOW!
    Ken, thank you ... it is possible to generate massive revenue on an affiliate channel if you run a clean, parasite free and ethical program.

Kudos to SAS for providing a clean and trusted platform and to the tons of ABW affiliates driving this program

Thank you

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez View Post
    Getting ready to close another rocking month, a big "Thank You" for your support on the ChecksUnlimited program, it is appreciated ...

If you are active and making money with ChecksUnlimted, I want to invite you to join their sister program we launched last week .. DeluxeForBusiness.com

Deluxe is the parent company to ChecksUnlimited and they focus on all types of business products and services, specially .. Business Checks !!

Full details of the program can be found here.

Join today and start making money tomm with DeluxeForBusiness.com

Thank you in advance,
    Thank you for all the support on the DeluxeForBusiness.com program. We are getting ready to launch yet another Deluxe program geared towards anyone with a website or printed materials needing design and creative work ...

Now we will have 3 Deluxe owned affiliate programs for you to generate sales and earn massive commisions on ...

Checks Unlimited is kicking serious butt, #1 SAS PowerRank Program (thanks to your suport) for 3 years in a row - Join Now
    DeluxeForBusiness.com is ramping up nicely - Join Now
    LogoMojo.com - Offical Launch coming this week

Thanks again for your support ... it is appreciated

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread