Price sorting, need asap, should I just use a 3rd party or coming soon?
    I am not forcing any issue, but would like to get a hint, since this would be a bigger project for me to do 3rd party myself......is popshops putting price sorting into the updates coming this spring? if it is a for sure yes, I will hold off on trying to script it on my end.......(which is hell).......otherwise just a hint would be nice for my timetables....

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sure we've added the price sorting(or some kinds of sorting)funtions onto our wishlist.

Popshops has lots of good stuff to work on.

Give them some time, our wish will become true. Be patient

Talking
    I am being patient, but I have this at the top of my list for my site now. The problem here is I am not a scripting expert so I have to go fishing for assistance on this one, and it takes enormous amount of time to implement. I just don't want to spend this whole week doing something like this to find out next week it will be released in PopShops, that's all. I know there is a ton on the wish list, but what I was asking the PopShops crew was if it would be prudent for me to go ahead and try my own solution because there's is still 6mo to a year out or something. Since Popshops and I are in this together, it's kind of like me asking my co-workers where they think they are right now in the timeline of the whole project concerning sorting...that's all. Keep up the hard work co-workers!!!

ABW Ambassador
    I know, I know. Rather than asking you to be patient, I'm more like telling myself to be patient.

I would love to see the sorting features coming ASAP. Maybe we need more popshops users to push it harder.

I don't care if it is pushed into next year, just so I know I am not wasting my time and because the experts come out with it tomorrow..........thanks POPS

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread