Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    North Carolina
    16 illegals sue Arizona rancher
    An Arizona man who has waged a 10-year campaign to stop a flood of illegal immigrants from crossing his property is being sued by 16 Mexican nationals who accuse him of conspiring to violate their civil rights when he stopped them at gunpoint on his ranch on the U.S.-Mexico border.

16 illegals sue Arizona rancher

Melbourne, Florida
    My thoughts......welcome to america.....why don't they cross on someone elses ranch? they won't win....what a bunch of ************ ******** ****** ******** ****
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Los Angeles
    I can't even click that link - I'll get all fired up and rant even worse. LOL

Since when are ILLEGAL aliens allowed to have any rights??? And trespassing is against the law! They should be sued. ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Cuautitlán, Edo. de México
    This is almost as bad as the "MC D. Hot Coffee" lawsuit.

This is far worse than the McDonalds coffee lawsuit. At least with that after I found out that McDonald's consistently kept its coffee at 185 degrees, still approximately 20 degrees hotter than at other restaurants. Third degree burns occur at this temperature in just two to seven seconds, requiring skin grafting, debridement and whirlpool treatments that cost tens of thousands of dollars and result in permanent disfigurement, extreme pain and disability to the victims for many months, and in some cases, years.

OTOH those crossinging the rancher's land were not simply trespassing, they were committing an illegal act by flout U.S. borders and as they are not U.S. citizens they have no civil rights in the United States. Perhaps they should sue Mexici for having created a nation so hostile to human life that people would risk death, explotation and prison just to get out of that country and into ours.

<a href=""><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href=""><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Did they pay the lawyer with welfare money?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread