[WM-LinkLast] And Second Last, Third last etc [/WM-LinkLast]
    Um, OK to start off "What a crazy/awesome program Webmerge is!"

This is going to save me some serious time and provide a no-compromise solution for our site! Choose the HTML templates that I love, which are lightweight and also get the incredible no-compromise SEO editability!

I've been thinking about how to get Google to love us more and I was thinking about having the latest 5-10 article links showing on my details page so that when google spiders my high ranking pages it sees the new content only 1 link deep.

Now I know I can use [WM-Linklast] to show a link to the last page, but I want to have links to the last 10 records. Is it possible to code this?

ie [WM-LinkLast -1], [WM-LinkLast -2] or anything like that?

Thanks!

Affiliate Manager
    That's not currently supported, but it's an excellent suggestion. With v2.5 almost ready for release it's too late in the cycle to add that to this coming version, but I'll see what I can do to add that in the version afterward.

In the meantime, as a workaround you may be able to generate those links in a separate file, and use the WM-Include tag to place those links onto your pages.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

Thanks
    Thanks for the info! Hopefully it will be implemented in a further release. Purchased the full version a week ago. Working a charm. I'm so stoked with the possibilities. Working with multiple templates and the security of having all my content in my database! (I feel more in control of my site)

Thanks for a great product!

regards,

Dwane

Hollands Print Solutions

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread