My Enterprise Account was downgraded with no notification?
    I upgraded my account to Enterprise about 6 months ago and I was last billed $30 in December, but it seems that sometime after that my account was downgraded to the free level without any notification. Now I no longer have access to all of the custom site-level tracking I implemented. I still have more than 10 active shops (which shouldn't be possible at the free level, so I'm totally confused).

Has anyone else experienced this issue?? I sent support an email, but I'm really frustrated by this situation right now.

When you signed up for the Enterprise acct did you get a new login acct,etc.?

I signed up for the free one first, tried it out, liked the Enterprise, so even though I already had some shops up, you have to use your new acct to log in. You can't merge them both. Perhaps your computer had the old acct cookie-ed?

Perhaps check your login info first to make sure you are in the right acct.

I've only ever had one account
    I upgraded my free account to an Enterprise account using the same login. I did not receive a new username and I've been logging in under the same account for months. I know it's the right one because I have about 40 shops built out, which I wouldn't have been able to do under a free account.

If the subscription system runs into any problems billing your credit card it sends out an email notifying you that your card was declined for some reason, and to try and update your information. If the card isn't updated in a few days the system downgrades you to basic.

We don't want to arbitrarily delete shops, so we keep the ones you created, but you can't add any more, and any additional Enterprise features are also restricted.

I'm responding to you via support as well with additional information.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread