Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Oh No, not again!!! LOL
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9206376/Favre-informs-Jets-that-he's-retiring?MSNHPHMA
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Ok, I'm going with the "green uniform" theme here. I'm thinking he'll either sign with the Eagles or the Seahawks next year.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Ok, I'm going with the "green uniform" theme here. I'm thinking he'll either sign with the Eagles or the Seahawks next year.
    At his age he is probably color blind, but I'd say he'll head to the CFL or the new Iceland Football Association.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

He's probably trying some scheme to come back and play for the Vikings or Bears. That guy couldn't be screwing himself anymore than he already is. He could have come back last year and taken ANY non-playing job he wanted. Although, it was good to separate the Favre fans from the Packer fans.

I think this is soooooo sad. By retiring after only one year he just proved to everyone that he should have just stayed retired in the first place.

He had such a great legacy with the Green Bay Packers. (yes he played for Atlanta at first but GB is what he is known for) Now, not only does he not just retire after what was a great year last year with GB and call it good, but he did not leave GB in a real nice way so he tarnished how they felt about him.

No doubt he will be in the Hall of Fame on the first ballot where he is eligible, I just wish he could have done it the right way.

Disheartened Brett Favre Fan,
    Sheri

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread