Anyone with Direct TV issues?
    I just submitted another tracked but noncommissioned order inquiry to DIRECT TV. They are denying the inquiry indicating that the order has been commissioned, but I am certain that it hasn't. I've escalated the inquiry via email but have no hope of getting a response as this is not the first "missing/lost" commission on this program. When I review their stats in CJ, I see that the 30 day EPC is $19.89 but the 7 day EPC is $0??? Are they having a tracking issue.

We've pulled their program for right now. I don't plan to promote a program that isn't paying out on a $110 lead.

I'd love a real contact person instead of the @cj.com email I currently have. Anyone?

To my knowledge, DirecTV used to batch-process commissions into CJ every few weeks. They should pay out a certain number of days following the installation, so you might want to check on that.

Also, if you're going to promote a satellite TV affiliate program, go with one that offers phone tracking for affiliates, as a very high percent of customers end up signing up over the phone rather than online. I know AllSat.com did this, but they just killed their affiliate program since DISH Network acquired them and is in the process of folding the AllSat brand into their own.

The most recent transaction was actually activated more than 60 days ago. Their terms indicate that commissions will be awarded 45-60 days after the services are installed and activated. I knew better than to open an inquiry any sooner. I was comforted by the fact that the transaction at least tracked in CJ. I know that there isn't a dispute about whether or not we generated the lead. But when the commissions are batched and processed is beyond me. I'm concered that the order inquiry manager autoresponse indicated that we had already been paid when we have not.

Thanks for the feedback! Anyone else?

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread