Thread: My Snoring Solution -- Now live on buy.at

My Snoring Solution -- Now live on buy.at
    Affiliate Nation;

I am sure we all know at least one person who snores if not you, well we have the perfect solution for your visitors snoring problems, My Snoring Solution .

What is My Snoring Solution?
    Is the most effective anti-snoring solution on the market. My Snoring Solution effectively reduces snoring without a ion and without medication. My Snoring Solutions is the Consumer’s Choice for Comfort - Voted the World’s Most Comfortable and Effective Anti-snoring Product!
    Their patented sleep aid design is clinically proven to help:1. Reduce or Eliminate Snoring, 2. Reduce or Eliminate Obstructive Sleep Apnea 3.Reduce or Eliminate Depression 4.Reduce or Eliminate Daytime Fatigue

Offer Details
    Affiliate Payout: $25 Per Sale
    Cookie Length: 45 Days
    Creative Available: Banner, Text Links, and email
    PPC Policy: Affiliates are NOT allowed to bid on trademarked terms. Affiliates ARE allowed to bid on non-trademarked terms. This program does not allow the use of direct to merchant pay per click (DTM PPC) promotion

How to sign up
    Please click on this link to sign up today. If you are already a buy.at affiliate, please log into you account and enroll.

Please jump on this program today, don't SLEEP on it.

My Snoring Solutions Closing On buy.at
    My Snoring Solutions and buy.at are terminating the My Snoring Solutions affiliate program effective July12th. We ask that affiliates begin removing their links from their websites. We will honor the active cookie period of 45 days.

We appreciate all of your promotional efforts. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
    Gabe
    Gabe Goldstein | Ad Desk
    Phone 703.265.5061
    Email Gabe. Goldstein@teamaol.aol.com

3. Newsletter Signup