best opm's?????
    who is considered to be the top three OPM's in the industry?

thank you.

Card1

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    No one will answer that.

Read through the OPM forums and digest what they have to say, and you can figure out who are the best of the best.
    Last edited by Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound; February 14th, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I'd have to tip my hat to . . . . but then again that is my personal preference.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I'll have to agree with both Haiko and Alan. There are a lot of good OPMs that participate here at ABW. I have some personal preferences, but keep in mind that various OPMs have different areas of focus - resulting in strengths among various niches. You will need to see whom may fit YOUR needs the best.

There are also services available at some networks that may serve your needs. Check out BUY.AT or ShareASale.com for examples.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I'm not sure I could pick just three. There are so many good ones. Look for the ones who are the most active here on ABW.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    The best OPM for you might be different than the best OPM for another merchant. Like any industry some OPM's have specialties. Look through the section that Haiko pointed you to and see what firms focus on your product or service. See who is active and sounds like someone you want to work with. Read their posts, see their tone, see how people have reacted to them. Then send some exploratory introductory emails.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Excellent suggestion!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

If you're in a network already, or planning to work with a specific network, go to the network and ask them what OPMs they'd recommend - The best OPM can differ by which network you end up working with. If you want someone specializing in Buy.at, it'll most likely be a different OPM than if you want to work with SaS, CJ, GAN, or Linkshare.

If you don't have a specific network in mind, Debbie and Haiko have some good suggestions above.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread