Is anyone else getting re-indexed by Google right now? They're killing my traffic!!! For the past three days, they've switched what and how many pages they're listing and my TOP selling stores aren't even listed now!!!!!

ABW Ambassador
    Everything the same here...

I went from page rank 5 back down to 4 a couple a weeks ago. Haven't noticed any new changes today

"Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

Just Lurking
    I notice some activity last night on cnn.com and php.net I think others have confirmed there's talk of a dance in progress. Check Search Engine Insight Forum:

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=1646041825

------------------------------
    "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes." -- Mahatma Gandhi

I had a keyword that was consistently showing up on the first page and now it's located all the way on the 9th page and from what I can tell of the sites on the first 8 pages, alot of them are irrelevant. I've had ONE sale since Christmas and my unique visitors have dropped to half what they normally have been.

I don't know about the Google Dance but there is something else I have noticed lately with Google AdWords (sorry for changing the subject!). Up until just before Christmas my ads were appearing on all Google's partner networks (like AOL, Netscape, Bizrate, etc. etc.), but now I am not getting one single referral from any of them, which just doesn't seem feasible. I have the option checked just like I always have for all my ad campaigns but NOTHING! I've tried increasing my bids but still NOTHING! Is anybody else experiencing this strange phenomenon? I sent them an email two days ago about this, but am still waiting for a reply.

I believe you need to maintain a certain CTR on google search to be included on the content partners.

not sure what the exact number is though.

ABW Ambassador
    I had some keywords that weren't showing on partner sites a couple of months ago. Everything seemed to be screwed up with my account with a lot of things not working right, I emailed Google two or three times about it. They insisted nothing was wrong, but I know something was messed up somewhere. Anyway, my account started working correctly again after emailing them, and my keywords started showing on the partner sites again.

I get loads of clickthroughs so it can't be that at all. Besides my ad position is good on Google itself so it should show up on their partner networks. Another thing I have noticed, which is ridiculous, is their recommended daily budget for my one particular campaign. It used to recommend a daily budget of around $50 - NOW it comes back with a budget of $170-$220!!! Something is definitely screwy here as the average CPC has not increased on my keywords. Guess I'll have to email them again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Grumpy:
    I get loads of clickthroughs so it can't be that at all. Besides my ad position is good on Google itself so it should show up on their partner networks. Another thing I have noticed, which is ridiculous, is their recommended daily budget for my one particular campaign. It used to recommend a daily budget of around $50 - NOW it comes back with a budget of $170-$220!!! Something is definitely screwy here as the average CPC has not increased on my keywords. Guess I'll have to email them again <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe not the CPC has increased but the number of searches.
    A lot of profitable keyword combinations have been "filtered out" lately.

good chance 1 + 1 = 2

---------------------------------------
    But it beats a real j.o.b.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread