Smile Recommend a good affiliate site?
    Ok so its been a long weekend and i wanted to ask anyone for a good recommendation on an affiliate site that makes ok money? I have been working pretty hard over here, spending weekends going over other ways to make money aside from having a job and doing side work. Has anyone had success, really good success at this type of marketing? I can put the time in if at the end the reward is good, this would be another source of income. I love my job so thats not a question, im just looking for another way to bring some income in

Best to search the forums here. Lots of networks and programs.

ABW Ambassador
    >>ask anyone for a good recommendation on an affiliate site that makes ok money?

ABW members have experienced people COPYING good sites.

Read & Search this forum.

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StarWAHF
    I can put the time in if at the end the reward is good, this would be another source of income. I love my job so thats not a question, im just looking for another way to bring some income in
    I would suggest some overtime..........It is a lot easier than learning the ropes of affiliate marketing.

BTW Welcome to the other world and ABW too.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

http and a telephoto
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Yes, check out Loxly's suggestion. The "Magic Bullet Thread" has a lot of great information.

Are you asking for a site to "see" that is a proven money maker, a great merchant site with which to affiliate, or a site showing that this affiliate "business" can produce good results?

I'm willing to share a site with a picture of two of the "toys" that were given to me by my business over the last couple of years. LMK...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Since you enjoy your current job, maybe you won't be as "money driven" as some people. This is good because it means you can build a site around something you are truely interested in. This is the best thing to do anyway, but many people go after the money and end up building a site they are not very interested in.

Ok so its been a long weekend and i wanted to ask anyone for a good recommendation on an affiliate site that makes ok money? I have been working pretty hard over here, spending weekends going over other ways to make money aside from having a job and doing side work. Has anyone had success, really good success at this type of marketing? I can put the time in if at the end the reward is good, this would be another source of income. I love my job so thats not a question, im just looking for another way to bring some income in
    Just like you said you love your job one thing for sure to make this way of earning income work you've got to love this the exact same way otherwise you won't last too long. Experience has shown that if you don't put some time and effort into it, it won't work.

Believe me a lot of people here on this platform are making a lot money and also know what they are talking about. Between you and success it going to been and I won't say it lightly is TIME + EFFORT.

How fast you are going to speed up your learning curve is going to be in corelation with how much money and how fast the money is going to come to you. It's all about consistency and persistency.

I Hope I made some sense.

Cheers...

ABW Ambassador
    I would suggest creating a blog on something you are really interested in. Don't expect to make a fortune overnight but in time you might find it a good side income stream and you can also enjoy running it as you are highly interested in the subject. There's plenty of resources on how to run successful blogs....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Good Affiliate Program

I am also looking for some good affiliate programs. I join the race now with you in this forum too. Still I can share my experience and suggest you something especially if your website has good audience than this program may work well for you. I have already registered and earning. (edited out)
    Last edited by Trust; February 17th, 2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: link drop

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    This has all the appearances of a shill job.

But here is my free advice in case it is not. Google a niche and see how some of the top ranking sites do it. (Not implying you copy the site, just get ideas). Then come back here and search for specifics.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread