Affiliate Blogging Experiment
    I'd like to get your insight and help on a new method of promoting our affiliate programs as a community.

I've launched two new blogs; one related to the wedding industry and another is a political, religious, and shopping site.

What I plan to do is give access to bloggers to post on either of these two sites and in exchange give our community of writers credits towards posting in our shopping categories some of their own links and affiliate products for promotion.

This creates a social network of bloggers and affiliates to help build the sites while at the same time taking part ownership of the sites by promoting their own products.

I'm not sure if it's a violation of the policies to post the URLs here and to get your opinions as well as to bring some of you on board. So I won't leave the URLs unless someone tells me it's okay. But if you would like to check it out and if you have writing skill and are a blogger and affiliate both--I'd love to hear from you!

You can send me a private message or if a moderator here gives me the 'green light' -- I'd love to post the links for general open discussion!

I think it's a great way for us all to share--something affiliates understand well--while reciprocating by building the sites together.

We're taking writing samples and selecting only qualified writers and giving them ongoing access as writers on our blogs. No money changes hands -- it's all free -- just a way for you to build our site with useful content while you promote your own products at the same time.

Hope to hear from some of you blogger-affiliates!

New York
    sounds like ->

BTW, to post a URL to recruit people you need to buy an ad.
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

The difference
    Hi, Haiko,

Thanks for the input. The difference between what I'm doing is that we're smaller niche sites and we select writers and bloggers after reviewing samples of their work. So only a handful of writers will actually have access. I'm looking to build something together with a select community of writers.

For example, one is a wedding site, so any wedding affiliates would be ideal--and then of course, they have to be good writers with real content.

Thanks for giving me access to discuss it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread