I want to create a informational product..
    Anyone have any ideas where I can talk with others about setting up a site in regards to what I want to sell out there.

I really need to get a layout of where I'll go after the next step. I have an idea on creating an informational product but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Howdy twotones! Not quite sure what you're seeking: advice on how to set up a site for an info product? A Clickbank-type sales page? Do you mean the content for the site or the actual coding for setting up a site?

If you are planning on using Clickbank, here's their requirements: http://www.clickbank.com/getting_started.html#Step02. As far as what you should include, just look though their inventory, see what the hottest sellers are and look at their pitch pages. However, remember that what works for someone else may not work for you.

You need to have a hosted site to sell your info product. There are plenty of free web templates around, just Google for them, but the quality isn't guaranteed.

Clickbank has a forum: http://www.clickbanksuccessforum.com/forum/. You'll probably get more relevant info there even if you decide not to use Clickbank to distribute your ebook.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

I have the ideas, I have the websites set up, I have the designs already prepped out and now I need to figure my angle, how I am going to get it out there. I want to create something that will be enticing to the public. I will go check out CSF.

Now as far as a my newbie questions, how do you I go about picking the ones that aren't over saturated or is that the million dollar question?

Here's the basic CB stats + explanation: http://www.clickbank.com/ranking.html. Basically, you want to choose a product that has a high percentage of affiliate referrals, that has a decent $earned sale and a decent gravity ranking. However, that's only the basics.

You may find a niche product that may not have sold much recently (gravity), however it could do well for your audience, so test it out. As with any of their products, if you see a lot being returned, dump it. You might test a product that doesn't seem to have a lot of affiliate referrals, but will do well for you.

I suggest you head over to their forums as you'll get much better feedback.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Anyone have any ideas where I can talk with others about setting up a site in regards to what I want to sell out there.

I really need to get a layout of where I'll go after the next step. I have an idea on creating an informational product but any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If you're too new in IM, I'd discourage you to produce product.
    However if you're an experience IM then I'd suggest you to produce only product and for another tasks you should find freelancer to provide what you don't even know and don't want to know. This about time management and you can focus for vital task; your product.

http and a telephoto
    It depends on what the topic is and what your level of expertise is. If it is another information product about something that is saturated with information products already, run away. If you need to use "ghost" writers to create your "product", drop it.

But if you have valuable information from personal experience and research in an area that people need help with, then go for it.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Look around at Clickbank which products are available and popular. Check the competition on the niches of those products. Then start a site and promote it.

Put your product on sale at clickback and offer a big provision for affiliates. Try to find super affiliates in your niche and offer them additional bonuses if they promote your product.

Yeah I can write this all from my experience but I think I might just create it, then have people promote it just so that i can have the opt-ins.. I think that might be a great strategy.
    I think I might just get an idea of where to start by affiliating other people's products first just to get an idea of where I need to be.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread