Somehow these guys got a hold of my phone number and have been bugging me to join their affiliate program. Anyone ever hear of these guys? Good or bad?

I just love one of their training classes where they show you how to spider sites to grab email addresses for bulk email marketing. "In one week you will be mailing your business offer to over 100,000 webmasters."

I'd run away fast.

They called me too and I told them to send info via email. The email was vague but promises ". . . should earn on average twenty thousand dollars per month".

Sounds like some kind of MLM come-on to me.

"Should I encounter a moment of clarity, I hope to have it recorded in these journals."

They called you also? That's funny because in the email it says:

"My job is manage five marketing partners…each marketing partner is contracted twenty thousand dollars per month. I am in the process of filling one spot and would like to gain additional information about you and your company."

I wonder who gave them my phone number? I have a strange feeling it was VMC Satellite.

[This message was edited by kellmk on December 31, 2003 at 06:18 PM.]

Sounds to me like you all just "opted in" to their E-mail database! You should be getting hundreds of E-mails a day from their marketing partners now!

How fun!

Andy

"I wonder who gave them my phone number? I have a strange feeling it was VMC Satellite."

Why are you not on the national do not call list? If you are, turn them in.

Allen

ABW Ambassador
    Strange...I just tried to verify that our numbers were on the Do Not Call registry, but none of them could be found...I know for sure that I registered all of them! Oh well, they're on there now, but you have to give 'em 3 months...

Zimpy.com - Make a statement!

Die Parasites Die!!

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread