Will you hold my hand the entire way?
    Hi, I realized that I may just want to set up a few affiliate sites before launching my own stuff. Is there anyone that can guide me completely to Affiliate Marketing.

I know people tell me to check out the threads but they overwhelm me & I feel like I can't keep up.

I am ready!

ABW Ambassador
    "I am ready!"

For what?

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Sorry, but there are no "shortcuts" - take a breather, then go back to reading and asking specific questions.

Folks here are great for sharing their thoughts - but keep in mind that other affiliates could consider you as competition and therefore not share any specifics on how they go to market.
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

The path you have to take to learnd about this business, is the same other successful affiliates have walked along in the past. Read, learn, practice and then Read, learn, practice etc until you find what works best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by twotones
    .. they overwhelm me & I feel like I can't keep up.
    Self employment may not be for you - I suggest you get a j*b.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence
    Sorry, but there are no "shortcuts" - take a breather, then go back to reading and asking specific questions.

Folks here are great for sharing their thoughts - but keep in mind that other affiliates could consider you as competition and therefore not share any specifics on how they go to market.
    That makes sense! Ok, I'll take my breather and try again

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    There might be people who can guide you completely, however they will expect to be paid.

Heya honey,
    You've been pulling everyone's leg big time!
    You are on this page because you either need a name brokered, some very original content or an Ebook written. Well you have come to the right place! My samples can be found here at....
    Look familiar? It should because you wrote this. Wow, pretending to be completely helpless & ignorant while posting on different topics for help which keeps your name up in the New Threads list.

And hey, maybe someone will check out your profile! And your home page! And maybe buy...your crapola!
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    They just don't make noobs like they used to. What is the world coming to?

http and a telephoto
    I was actually starting to think this was a banned member back to pull our leg. And see how long before they got banned again....

*sigh*
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by JoyUnltd
    Heya honey,
    You've been pulling everyone's leg big time!
    Look familiar? It should because you wrote this. Wow, pretending to be completely helpless & ignorant while posting on different topics for help which keeps your name up in the New Threads list.

And hey, maybe someone will check out your profile! And your home page! And maybe buy...your crapola!
    Whoa, yeah..
    First of all, I am not here to pull anyone's leg. I genuinely want to be helped so I can start my own projects. Those are projects that I have done for others. I can write just about anything for anyone, but when it comes to affiliate marketing.
    I recently read a book that talked about how this guy found niches and made a killing. I found a niche, tried a CPA network and completely lost my shirt in adwords. I just sincerely want to understand this better and to be more successful than I was the last time I tried.
    I am sure domaining is a whole other ballpark in essence of affiliate marketing.
    I understand that I am to read through ALL the threads hoping to find the roadmap of doing this. I would be more than happy to pay for an internet success coach or I kinda wonder if it would be more along the lines of a personal trainer who teaches you the basics & once you learn those, they are just there for moral support.

Also, I am sorry you feel my stuff is crap; you are entitled to your opinion. I put a lot time & effort into those projects and I eventually hope to grasp the idea of affiliate marketing to put those sites into residual income for myself.

Thanks,
    TT

http and a telephoto
    We don't hold hands here, we point the way.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

From your site:
    Remember all things are possible with God.<snip> I have been fortunate despite some of my setbacks. People often seem the kind & sweet nature that I have, and want to talk to me. I can sell anyone on many different things. I have lately been blessed with a super awesome tool that gives me instant access to many things and people (my emphasis) I use this as my leverage to further my business. . It’s one of the things that is a pretty awesome blessing to me. So if you feel you have anything that you might need to be sold. Let me know, I’ll pray about it and see if it’s a beneficial idea for the both of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by twotones
    I genuinely want to be helped so I can start my own projects.
    God helps those who help themselves.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Irrespective of your site (I didn't look), no one can hold anyone's hand. This is business. If you failed at AdWords (most people do, I don't even bother anymore), take what you learned any apply it to the next project...
    I just sincerely want to understand this better and to be more successful than I was the last time I tried.
    You have to figure out how to learn from your mistakes, or just continue to move forward with new ideas. That's what we all do, every day.

Anyone can "find a niche and make a killing".. but it requires good business sense, and an awful lot of hard work.

And finally... there is no such thing as an internet success coach, as they don't guarantee your success. I would stop spending money, try to come up with a viable business plan, and give yourself a specific timeline. If it doesn't work, and you haven't learned from it, it may not be for you after all.

Affiliate marketing is the hardest easy money I have ever made.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread