Thread: Scrubs & Beyond - Data Feed Questions

Datafeed Question
    I just got the feed for Scrubs & Beyond via CJ and there are 2 in the .zip. The only difference that I can see is that one has large images and the other small. What's the thinking on that? I have only experienced feeds that have both large and small in one feed assuming that they are both available. Maybe that's common and I'm just now seeing it.

John, just to let you know that I got your question, and I'm looking into it. I see no reasons to have two identical feeds with different size images, but let me talk to the merchant first (as this was how it was done before I took over the management of the program). Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by John Powell
    I just got the feed for Scrubs & Beyond via CJ and there are 2 in the .zip. The only difference that I can see is that one has large images and the other small. What's the thinking on that?
    Ok. Here's my response, John:

The feed you want to use is the feed 10584039. It contains standard sized images, and was set up following CJ's guidelines, so it will act the same as any other advertiser's data feed file. That second feed 10605537 for a single publisher that wanted overly enlarged images. Scrubs & Beyond would prefer that everyone uses the 10584039 one.

Someone has also asked about getting the sale price included. The programmer is working on that too, and I will keep you all updated.

Thanks,

Geno

PS: I have also just split this discussion off this thread , as it really has nothing to do with the exclusive coupons (which we are still gladly offering, by the way).

4. Newsletter Signup