Anyone else have problems getting paid by this company? They owe me over $400 due in June and despite repeated requests have STILL not paid up.

Crux.

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't made enough, but looks like I just lost $16 dropping links right now.

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

I'm sick of e-mailing them to pay up, something I have been doing since June. Now, they just ignore my e-mails. Afterall how hard could it be to write and send a check? So I'm warning others.
    I'll post and let people know if they eventually pay up, but things look grim at present.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Are they an Indy or on a network? If a network merchant then complain to the network with copies of the prior demand for payment e-mails.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Ecomcity. they are an independent affiliate program

xtremeshopping.org: making a difference all over the world!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Jason put up some Holdup Suspender links and never worry about getting paid. www.suspenders.com/affiliate.htm

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

SoftwareOutlet.com has had a history of slow payments for several years. Their Affiliate Manager left a few months ago and the program is running on autopilot (or rather NOT RUNNING). No sales have shown for months (although they do show as pending) and no payments have been made in longer than that. Definitely not recommended until they get a new Affiliate Manager and get things back in order. (Chris, Andy, or any of you other outsource managers might want to contact them--they really have some potential.)

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>put up some Holdup Suspender links and never worry about getting paid. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hehe, at least you finally admit it.

I'll never understand why so many affiliates still hang on to obvious crooks and lax merchants.

Crux, it's been 6 months, don't you think it's time to flush their link down the shyter?

Take this advice for what it's worth:

When it comes to collecting, do it over the phone. And if they won't give you their number, DROP THEM!

As soon as we sign up with a merchant, we get their phone number. If they don't give it to us, we put them in our "hot list." It hasn't happend yet, but if we can't collect what is owed to us withn 14 days after due date, we drop them. Then we post their name all over the Internet.

As a matter of fact, certain business matters should be done over the phone. For example, I had a few questions for bosley.com, so I called them up on the phone. Withn 5 minutes it was taken care of.

Don't let merchants bend you over. ... YOU do the bending!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> When it comes to collecting, do it over the phone. And if they won't give you their number, DROP THEM!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If this shyster lived in my neck of the woods, a baseball bat on the brain-pan would be appropriate. AM or not, there's STILL an OWNER there somewhere~!

Need a collection agent? Have BAT will travel~!

Brian
    aka Cyclone

ABW Ambassador
    Their address is in California. You can file a complaint with the Attorney General's office against a company online. http://caag.state.ca.us/consumers/mailform.htm

You might email them that this is your next step if payment not received in three days. If not received, file it. The deadbeat company gets a copy of it from the State. That's sure to get their attention.

Wayne

Be sure to bury the bat. ... DEEP!

I have close to 3000 click throughs for them with no sales for the last 6 months!

Actually, you have made sales for them. Probably over 50. They just didn't report them to you. You gave them 2500 clicks too many.

If you have sales, I believe they'lll show as "Pending Sales". Nobody there has been reviewing and approving the affiliate sales in the affiliate program interface.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread