im just getting ready for a new year of power affiliate marketing. i was wondering how many hours you actually put into a regular day. i would like to know from the affiliates who are mostly full time. im preparing to go full time after the spring and want to work as so now...

thanks

I do affiliate marketing fulltime your looking at about 30-40 hours a week. starting next week I will be spending the next 3 months 40-60 hours a week making pages....

<a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?q=Y&a=tpc&s=548608979&f=179600589&m=5876081315&p=2"target="_blank">Affiliate goals<a>

Together as a team we can make a difference!

ABW Ambassador
    Typical day: 4 hours working, 8 hours checking stats.

Wayne

yeah i want to cut out checking stats. i think its a waste of time of being productive. but i do like those sale notification emails of some indies i have.

I had a 2 week break over the Christmas/New Year holidays but now I'm back and planning on expanding. Looking at 9+ hours a day, I like to keep office hours 9am-6pm.

ABW Ambassador
    After college, Rugby and Soccer practice I don't get more than 3 hours of work a day, but the income is full time though

The best thing you can do is work smart and try to make everything as automated as posible, and I don't just mean datafeeds, everything can be automated to get more done in less time.

Javi

-------------
    <font size="1">The price of Open Source is your sanity</font>

depends on my mood.. I may spend all day hitting forums and stats(gotta stop this) and not get much done except a minor visual/code fix here and there.

other days I end up going 8+ hours but I usually cover everything from adding some pages, stat checking, marketing, managing ppc's, planning, researching, learning more html stuffs(fixed a big caching thing for my dynamic pages the other day), an so on... I mostly procrastinate though.. been *planning* my valentines pages since boxing day or so :P

my problem is creating ad copy or descriptions for merchants/products.. I don't like to cut and paste merchant descriptions if possible.

my site template is now such I can update static objects(logo/menus) and layout(logo/menu position) across ALL pages in a couple minutes.. so all I need to do is add the descriptions/ad copy to my template :P I gotta kick the procrastinating habit.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread