Question Best way to sign affiliates for my eco baby site?
    I'm launching a new design to my already well performing eco and organic minded baby products site and am just getting my feet wet with affiliate marketing.

I run a SEO company and know everything about search marketing but next to nothing on promoting my site with affiliates.

Long story short, I don't want to use a middle man. Will have a sign up page with where people can sign up to be affiliates for our site, BUT what are some great ways to promote the program to sign up more affiliates?

Thanks much in advance!

http and a telephoto
    I moved your thread to the "Becoming a Merchant" forum, which is also where you want to do some reading. There is a lot more to running an affiliate program than just putting up a sign up form and getting people to join.
    Deborah Carney

baby products wow sir you've just given me a new idea! i knew i didnt waste my time signing up, ok to answer your question you've search engines is a tough one cause i mean it's soooo important but yet so boring in nature high payouts it's probably best you attract advertisers first and promote your site with frequent payouts and let them know how simple it is. My experience from seeing it your best move is to use it with your other site if you have one and then promote it that way. Like have some kind of FREE service then used that site as a platform for your search and then justput a affiliate link on the search i hope this helps but again Searches are a tough one with yahoo and google running around in peoples brains

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread