Not sire if this is the right place but....
    Mods, my paid advert was removed from the new affiliate programs??? also I cannot pm anyone to find out why?? please help thank you

right place don't worry someone will answer soon!

Phentermine? Not sure about ABW policy, but that might have something to do with it.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

It is not phentermine..... it is a legal non ion product which can also legally be sold over the counter... still no answer on why they took it away.,... nor any of a refund... please can a mod answer me... I cannot even pm a mod to find out why

It may not be Phentermine, but you call the product "Phentermine375". I don't know why your ad was pulled, but the name of your product including the name of a controlled substance was my first guess.

It may also be something as simple as you edited your thread so it went back into a moderation queue. I don't know, just offering some ideas.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

No the name is phen375... there are many variants on the market place, and it is not controlled ... had the same problem proving this to the visa merchants... but it makes a great product for the traffic.... any ideas on how i can contact a mod??

http and a telephoto
    The admin will see your post, just hang on to your pants. A moderator probably removed your post and the administrator is the only person that can issue you a refund. Your site promotes a product that is inappropriate for promotion here.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thank you for the response lokley, May I ask on why the product is in appropriate? if it is fda manufactured and sold otc, and we have been very careful about the legality of the product,.... then should it not be classed as a dietary supplement..?? If you could please answer these questions... Thankyou

I refunded the ad minutes after it was posted yesterday, please check your email for verification of such. The ad was removed because we don't allow anything Phentermine related and generally no RX programs either.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    I refunded the ad minutes after it was posted yesterday, please check your email for verification of such. The ad was removed because we don't allow anything Phentermine related and generally no RX programs either.
    Why don't you close or delete this thread Haiko?

11. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread