Linkshare Wipeout
    Logged in and got zeroes across the board in sales reports.

Anybody else got this today? Just want to be sure if it's just my account and I need to put in a support ticket, or if Linkshare is just messed today.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

When you log into the Linkshare web site the first stats you see is for the current month. Giving that today is March 1st you may not have any sales yet for this month. If you want to see last months stats/sales you will have to go to reports and run them. Hope this helps!

Tennessee Colony, Texas
    Talk about wipeout, I logged in today and all of my advertisers are gone, no results in reports for this year or last. No payment history and no commissions.
    All of my personal info is still there but nothing else.I was logged in Sunday and everything was fine. I only had $24.00 in commissions coming but it still sucks.
    I don't use Linkshare advertisers much, it seems like a good time to get rid of them for good.

Are you guys still having problems? I logged in yesterday following this thread and all seemed as fine as can be with my LS account.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread