Thread: Spring Promo: Sell Outdoor Stuff - Get $20 Bonus (for just 3 sales)

Lightbulb Spring Promo: Sell Outdoor Stuff - Get $20 Bonus (for just 3 sales)
    The Spring is here, and regardless of the fact that many of the US East Coast residents have seen a lot of snow over the past 24 hours, the good Spring weather is forecasted to come in just 3-4 days.

It is time to start marketing outdoor "stuff" and I happen to manage the BackyardBargain.com's affiliate program through which you can sell outdoor torches, planters and containers, lanterns, items of outdoor décor, and much more. All of these are being manufactured by Backyard Bargain themselves, and the prices are simply unbeatable. Hence, the solid 2.2% 30-day conversion of this affiliate program even in winter!

If up to this date, you have sent 1 or less sales to BackyardBargain.com, refer a total of 3 sales by the end of March, and I will send a 20.00 GenoBucks bonus your way.

Looking forward to your participation.

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    "the good Spring weather is forecasted to come in just 3-4 days"

Please please please. Just not here in Vermont. Although snow shovels are needed

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Please please please. Just not here in Vermont. Although snow shovels are needed
    Wow, I see that in certain parts of VT it is 8°F (and "feels like" -7°F). Brrrrrr It should get a bit better by the end of the week where you are... I do wish you some good Spring weather a.s.a.p., Julian!

I could really use a snow shovel today too. We have about 10 inches of snow outside. Really beautiful though.

Geno

Just a little stats help: torches has been selling especially well to customers in FL lately.

Geno

5. Newsletter Signup