ok after checking my logs for my sad a** shopping mall site. i have noticed a new large piece of traffic finding my site by the what is a "parasite page" that i have on the site. Apperently people are searching for this stuff to learn more about cleaning there computer. its backdoor traffic i guess but who cares its free traffic

dont follow my lead and you will be ok
    aim nycfalcon1

It would appear people are becoming more aware of parasites. I have a friend that runs a site with a “clean computing” theme and he is making some nice money on Google ads. Most of the Google ads are for parasite removal and spam blocking. Either the Adwords are costing a bunch making his cut more or he is getting a lot of clicks.

"If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars."
    - J. Paul Getty (1892-1976)chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

I've noticed on my site that people are checking out more stuff on parasites. The Google Adwords do quite well, as BradleyB mentioned. Kind of surprising; either my content stinks, or they quickly find what they want and they move on.

"Coward: One who in a perilous emergency thinks with his legs." -Ambrose Bierce

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread