ABW Ambassador
    Exclamation Are there any good managers at CJ?
    I have found from my own experience that dealing with the people who work at CJ to be a very unfruitful exercise. They seem to be in another world and I have been very disappointed as I was hoping to take things to a new level but the people I have had contact with just seem to be in their own world.

In the last few weeks I have tried to communicate with these CJ affiliate managers after they request things in email. Some seem to have prominent jobs there so I thought I might actually get somewhere with them but instead I have had emails not read properly causing all sorts of mis-communications. I have wasted days promoting merchants because a CJ manager totally messed up something by not reading my original message properly. I have had support requests closed after I complained that a datafeed was in bad shape and needed some attention. I then contacted the merchants directly as instructed by CJ but my emails were completely ignored. Isn't it up to CJ as the network to get these datafeeds in top shape instead of 90% of the links leading to dead pages?

Yes the affiliate managers really need to take look at the way they communicate to affiliates instead of ignoring their emails, taking weeks to reply or not replying at all and to READ what we write.

Does anyone know of a good contact at CJ that knows what they are doing as the ones I have dealt with lately are just plain useless?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, and more top registers.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    We have a couple of CJ programs, if you've contacted my guys and they haven't replied please let me know so I can give them a swift kick.

If you've not contacted themn yet, James and Patrick both run CJ programs for amwso

Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 :::
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread