Any weightlifters in the house?
    Hey guys i'm new here and was instantly drawn to this part of the forum. Anyone here a serious weight lifter/bb? I saw a few topics that caught my eye but most were just sports news.

Me, me
    ummm ok, not really, am just teasin ya

Tax Paying Member
    Welcome to ABW

I am not a trained weight lifter.....but I feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulders some days.

Maybe I should move to Bangkok
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I just lifted a sandwich to my mouth. Does that count?

My (bb) guns are an enormous 13"...

they haven't even made it to high school yet

welcome to ABW!!!
    Jason Rubacky - CEO/SEO Nerd at PassTheSEO
    jason at passtheseo dot com
    @jasonrubacky

my fingers have lotta bulging muscles.

I exercise them every day hoping that I can crank out those pages in milliseconds.

My daughter is starting to get too heavy to carry around anymore. I hope I don't get muscular atrophy when she starts walking everywhere

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    I do. I try to lift at least 4-5 days a week.

It's one of my favorite things to do. I also enjoy running but my right knee has been keeping me from that
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

i do weight lifting.... i can answer any questions u have

I lift weights 12oz at a time. I'm thinking about moving up to 40oz weights =)

Welcome to the forums

ok, am serious now. I lift a 5 lb. weight one hand at a time doin my exercise stuff. Does that count?

Haha alright! I've just always been kinda curious how physically active internet marketers are. I mean if you don't have a 9-5 (like some marketers) it's gotta be harder to say "Ohhh cant make it to the gym today I dont have time ." lol. I'd say thats what drew me into marketing anyway, no one telling me what to do and I can make my own hours. What drew you in?

What drew you in?
    I think you'll find that becoming your own boss and the benefits associated with it are what brings most people into affiliate marketing. There's not much better than that in my opinion.

Anyone here a serious weight lifter/bb?
    I lift after I play basketball because somebody once told me that when you workout after you already have your blood flowing from running it gives you twice the results. I like to do light weights with a lot of reps about twice a week but I would not say that I'm serious.

Good luck w everything and welcome to AbestWeb!

I hear you man. I have been working out for years, weights, cardio, basketball, ect, and it's a pain in the ass after 9 hours of work and a 1 hour round trip commute to get to the gym then find time to eat right through out the day. So if you are now your own boss you really have no excuse not to make it to the gym ... On forums like these guys like us are a small minority as you can see from the pervious responses.

I've been lifting for 6 years. What would you like to discuss? :P I don't think AbestWeb is really the best place to discuss Weightlifting or Fitness... LOL just a generalization I'm making

I am just starting to have one.

mrs 2000
    Last edited by peterlog; May 16th, 2009 at 02:39 AM.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Feeling the weight of the world on my shoulders!

That would be a bazillion pound bench press!

But LOVIN' It!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Affiliate Manager
    Does lifting this chocolate bar count?

Seriously, I do a 4 mile walk once a week and take a karate class once a week. I just started doing a push ups/sit ups routine each day. Swimsuit season is coming. No more excuses.

I only have a pair of dumbell. I'm planning to buy more exercising machine in the future.

I do on a regular basis. I focus on the large core exercises that you use barbells for: Squats, Bench, Row, Deadlift, Incline Press. I hardly ever touch machines. Bodybuilding.com is a great forum if you are interested in getting started, a pro, or a 40+ gem like me.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Outsourced Program Manager GregJr-CMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteryFuelPatrick
    I do on a regular basis. I focus on the large core exercises that you use barbells for: Squats, Bench, Row, Deadlift, Incline Press. I hardly ever touch machines. Bodybuilding.com is a great forum if you are interested in getting started, a pro, or a 40+ gem like me.
    I started working out regularly a few months ago and the above mentioned site helped me out as well. Even if it is an hour before bed I still try to find time, it's a great stress reliever lol.
    [b]Greg Rice Jr.[/b]
    Affiliate Program Management
    [url="http://www.gocmc.com/"]www.gocmc.com[/url]
    info(@)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223 | AIM/Yahoo:[font=Verdana]GregJrCMC[/font] | MSN: [font=Verdana][email="GregJrCMC@live.com"]GregJrCMC@live.com[/email][/font] | ICQ: [font=Verdana]416241443[/font] |

Join us! - [url="http://www.gocmc.com/freelance-work-exchange-affiliate-program.php"]GoFreelance[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/magsforless_surplusmags.php"]SurplusMags / MagsForLess[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/print-country-affiliate-program.php"]PrintCountry[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/nannies4hire-affiliate-program.php"]Nannies4hire / Babysitters4hire[/url] | [size=2][url="http://www.gocmc.com/discount-candle-cheese-supply-affiliate-program.php"]DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply[/url][/size][size=1][size=2] [/size][/size]

Affiliate Manager
    I agree working out is a great stress reliever. When I walk, it always helps clear my thoughts.

BB.com and Abestweb are the two forums I really like visiting. I have not been around here recently, but I'll me more active. My income suffers when I am not here.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread