Slow month so far?
    Noticed im down around almost 50% compared to last month

Anyone else getting a slow month?

FatWallet is one of their afffliates.

They're getting paid for your sales.

I am dying here. I am getting more clicks but my commissions are down by over half. At this rate I will have to stop promoting this company. It is unfortunate since I made a lot of money with them in the past.

Your dying???

Im not down half yet but im down quite a lot this month.

Everyone else getting this happening???

I probably would do better being a company myself than an affiliate My take would be higher than 25%, even though 25% is very good for an affiliate program

This month is sucking badly so far

Im going to have to kick things up a notch next month

Surprisingly I am having my best month ever for checks sales.

However, I have expanded to include another checks merchant (one not actively a part of the FatWallet parasite) - and will soon begin actively promoting business checks ('cause I bought a great domain for business checks ).
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Surprisingly I am having my best month ever for checks sales.

However, I have expanded to include another checks merchant (one not actively a part of the FatWallet parasite) - and will soon begin actively promoting business checks ('cause I bought a great domain for business checks ).
    I think I may be moving to non-fatwallet merchants too. This just was a serious blow to my affiliate income.

Quote Originally Posted by jbass350z
    I think I may be moving to non-fatwallet merchants too. This just was a serious blow to my affiliate income.
    Yep it seems you have to get diverse and not rely on 1 merchant now days especially when you rely on it to pay your bills at the end of the month its no joking matter seeing drops

Affiliate Manager
    I wanted to let you know that there were issues with our server over the weekend where customers were not able to place orders on our site. Know that these issues have been resolved.

Also please note that these were not tracking issues. All affiliate orders that did go though were correctly tracked so that affiliates were credited for any sales through their site.

Thanks,

Im down even more this month than the previous month, at this rate 3 months from now I will be down to nothing if something doesnt change drastically

hard part is i dont know whats causing it.

What is fatwallet merchant?
    Last edited by easylife; April 21st, 2009 at 12:34 PM.

It isnt a fluke. I dont want to give anything away but i was making in the 3-digits daily from 4checks most of last year. Right now I am making less than 10$ a day if even that much.

Affiliate Manager
    The strongest months of the year are within the first quarter of the year. That is when we see a spike in the sales that come in. Therefore there is generally a decline in sales across all affiliates after these months.

It isnt a fluke. I dont want to give anything away but i was making in the 3-digits daily from 4checks most of last year. Right now I am making less than 10$ a day if even that much.
    Thats interesting as last year was my best year too at least until december, this year I feel as though im treading water, with each month getting gradually worse, though i wonder if this has anything to do with the economy and people spending less?

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread