iThreads - Mgt. by JackMarketing
    15% commission on all sales
    Unlimited occurrences
    Free Shipping
    90 day cookie
    100% Authentic Designer Merchandise
    Truly unique selection

Full suite of professional banners - samples attached

Current coupon code = iThreads15 - 15% off Hoodies, Sweaters and Cardigans. Use coupon code iThreads15 in your shopping cart. Sale ends 3/31/09.

Dedicated, experienced, anti-parasite affiliate program manager

No Toolbars

A Portion of the proceeds from every item purchased goes to help the families of children undergoing treatment for Cancer or Blood Diseases at the Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY. Gifts are given in the form of gift cards to use for gas, food and other expenses while the families are traveling or staying at the hospital for their children to receive treatment.

www.iThreads.com

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JackMarketing; March 4th, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
    Jack Kotowski Certified Affiliate Manager OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Managing affiliate programs since 1997 | Google Profile - JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!! JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Outsourced Program Manager
    Product datafeed is currently available in ShareASale for this program. A hot item included, for example, is: http://www.ithreads.com/pS133/Voom_b...n_Paris_Hilton
    Jack Kotowski Certified Affiliate Manager OPM/Agency - program details: ABestWeb Forum of JackMarketing
    Built Zappos.com to #1!! JackMarketing on Twitter and other social media networks Inquiries: www.JackMarketing.com

Hi Jack
    I joined this one, too
    Not sure why this is happening but in the SAS coupon deals database the only way I was able to get the link for the coupon offer to appear was to type in "iThreads15" When typing in just iThreads it returns no results.

psssst... since you don't allow the toolbars into your programs I bumped ya up on my to do list and got your links on my site now. Will email ya the link in case ya wanna take a peek

Hi Purplebear!

Thanks for joining, and the note. Strange that it didn't show up since iThreads was mentioned in that deal. Anyway, I edited the deal in SAS and put iThreads in many more places. I just tried it with a test account and now it works. I will have to find out from SAS which fields are searched and which ones aren't for future deal postings. Thank you again! If you have time, feel free to email the link. I always love to see links to clients! :-)

Hi Jack
    You're very welcome
    Am not sure what's goin on at SAS with some of the coupons. Had the same problem with another merchant, too. Nothin would show up for me til I went and got the exact code for the coupon....so not just happening with yours.

"Thank you again! If you have time, feel free to email the link. I always love to see links to clients! :-)"

You're very welcome, but not necessary to thank me. Am very happy working with affiliate managers like you. (One of the good guys ) ooops sorry, forgot to do that. Goin out in a minute but when I get back will send ya the link.

Hello again Purplebear!

I passed along the info to ShareASale, so hopefully it is fixed now. Networks don't always believe stuff the first time because I think they get overwhelmed a bit sometimes. I know CJ never believed me when I would discover that Zappos.com's growth overwhelmed their system capacity all the time, or when I would find and kick out parasites they thought were great. But, I have had great success with both networks, I really like some of the people there, and I am extremely grateful to have the opportunity to work with them. And hey, nobody is perfect - certainly not me!

7. Newsletter Signup