Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2005
    Is there tax code that states only US Publishers/Affiliates are required to have a tax id/ein/ssn. Do non-us residents need to fill out a w9 or w7?

    Any feedback appreciated.


    Victor Caballero
    Residual Revenue Affiliate Program:

  2. #2
    ABW Ambassador Vrindavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2003
    It should be US citizen or US based company require to pay the US tax.

    non-US --> w-8 form.
    in general not request to have it on file

  3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. International Affiliates
    By Textbooks in forum Business & Legal Issues
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2006, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts