Unhappy Can't Access Reports
    For many days, I can't access reports for one of my channel, it always says "Our reporting servers are busy now. We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again later. "
    I have 2 channels, the other one's reports are fine. I have contacted LinkShare Support but haven't heard back yet.

Is anyone else having similar issue?

Same problem here
    I've been having problems for weeks now. My current problem is exactly like yours - one account no problem, but the other I get an error. At the bottom of the page it says error finding page. I'm concerned about lost sales. I complained and was told I was being added to a list - that this is a problem they're aware of.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,

I think most that have multiple channels are in the same boat. I sent a support email and heard back from them the next morning...they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it. Of course the issue has been there for weeks now, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Ken

I can see reports for few days now, but the sales are stuck

We do not have multiple channels - haven't been able to access reports for a few days. Pretty weak that LinkShare fail to communicate with their affiliates about this.
    [URL=http://ProxyGrader.com]ProxyGrader.com[/URL]
    How anonymous is your proxy?

Hi , was wondering if anyone else doesnt see the Graph / reports that are in the new Publisher Interface ..

I always get ..

Our reporting servers are busy now. We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again later.

and when i click on reports to see the other chart, list .. it doesnt show up anything .. its like blank ...

~~
    I'll note that the old interface does show stats / reports fine .. but .. hey .. thats the old thing .. lol I want to see the newwwwwwww system work!
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

I was about to come here and post a message about this to see if anyone else is having this problem. It started for me a few days ago. My wife has a LinkShare account, and her stats are working fine. Mine just gives this error:

Our reporting servers are busy now. We apologize for the
    inconvenience, please try again later.

If I use the traditional login and go to Synergy Analytics, which also works fine on my wife's account, I get this error:

Account not found.
    Error Details
    Error Codes: WMZSCCGV
    File: securitymanager.cpp, Line: 84
    Please enter your User ID and Password below, and then press
    the Log In button.

I'm bringing in over $300k/month in merchant sales, working with over 100 merchants, with links on dozens of websites, so I *NEED* to be able to check my stats every day in order to optimize my links. I'm losing money because of this, and so is Linkshare and their merchants. Have the people above who complained about this had it fixed? Or am I just going to go on some circular-file list of affiliates with permanently broken stats? Very frustrating!

Problem continues, no resolution or communication. As with Shiftlock, we are a reasonably large affiliate, and in this instance their care factor seems to be zero.
    [URL=http://ProxyGrader.com]ProxyGrader.com[/URL]
    How anonymous is your proxy?

This is all I can get back from Linkshare in the form of information on the proble:

"We are aware of this issue. Our technical team is currently working to resolve this, but unfortunately there is no definite timetable for resolving this. Rest assured that we are continually tracking all of your link activity, including impressions, clickthroughs, sales and commissions. We apologize for any inconvenience."

How unprofessional! No timetable for resolving it? Do they not care, or are they incompetent? Actually, either way they don't care, because if they did, the incompetent "technical team" would be fired, and they would be replaced by a new team who knows how to maintain an active database. I'm certainly not "resting assured" of anything. I really think this problem may be permanent.

I don't even know what my payments are for! When a direct deposit comes in, I have no way of knowing what merchants/months it is for. I'm just receiving blind payments. I would never know if a merchant didn't pay, or a payment got lost in the system, or even if I was overpaid (it happened once - Linkshare paid me twice - I was honest and let them know about their error). Am I just supposed to put up links and get payments, with no idea what's generating sales and what isn't? Just trust that they are doing everything right and paying me properly? How can I work like that? This is the way they treat me after tens-of-millions of dollars in sales over the years? I actually feel like they think of me as a nuisance because I've had so many problems with them recently!

I have contacted some of the affiliate managers I work with to let them know why my sales numbers might be down (I have know way of knowing for sure, of course). Perhaps one of them has a contact at Linkshare who cares. Or maybe NOBODY at Linkshare cares about the business anymore. Maybe it's time to move on... I feel like I'm going down with a sinking ship...

I found a partial workaround to this problem, thanks to a very helpful Linkshare employee by the name of Tim Mueller. At least I know that there is at least one knowledgeable and professional employee at Linkshare.

Anyway, for those having problems with the reporting system, sign in using the traditional login at this URL:

https://ssl.linksynergy.com/php-bin/...ason=icf_login

Don't use SynergyAnalytics, because it probably won't work for you (it doesn't for me). Instead, on the right hand side, under Run Reports, click on the 'click here' button. You can then run the various reports to see your stats like the old days before the new system, and before SynergyAnalytics.

This is only a partial fix, because there is no way to see current payment information under the traditional login (it shows old information from 2005 when they switched over to Synergy). At least I can optimize my links so I'm not losing any money. Still don't know why they don't just fix the problem.

The problem seem to be fixed, finally.

The new interface is not up for me yet, but your link to the old interface is working just fine - thank you.

Its not fixed for me ..

Only reports that work are the old school ones ..

and yah .. BLAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

Quote Originally Posted by Magi
    Its not fixed for me ..

Only reports that work are the old school ones ..

and yah .. BLAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stil not fixed .. I was assumimg during this session of maintenance it was going to be patched up ...

I guess I have to complain and fill up a Trouble Ticket since they have no clue whats happening .. or to who in regards to reports ...
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

15 years and counting
    It's working for me right now, at least the new interface. Seems like sales are updated.

ABW Ambassador
    I still am unable to see my second channel on the new interface. The original channel shows up fine.

I am able to see both using the traditional login and can see current payments using synergyanalytics.

Ken

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread