I am pleased to announce a new program to the network: Rugman.com

Rugman.com is the leading online retailer of handmade Persian & Oriental rugs. We offer more than 10,000 pieces of handmade woven art at up to 70% off regular retail prices!

We offer our customers:
Up to 70% off store prices - By buying unfinished rugs straight from the source and finishing them in our own facility, Rugman.com is able to offer unbeatable savings.
Free Shipping - At Rugman.com we offer free shipping within the continental United States and look after all duties and customs charges on shipments to Canada.
180 Day Satisfaction Guarantee - We’re confident that our customers will be pleased with their new Persian rug or Oriental rug and offer a 180 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
Certificate of Authenticity - Our Persian rugs, Oriental rugs and area rugs are handcrafted, authentic pieces of art that enhance the beauty of your home. A certificate of authenticity, highlighting the details of the rug will accompany its purchase.

We offer our affiliates:
Commission – 12%
Average order value - $800
Datafeed – updated weekly
Cookie length – 120 days
Coupons promotions and incentives – constantly!
Affiliate Manager - Available, honest and open to feedback and discussion

Launch Promotion:
If you join the Rugman program on Webgains and generate 1 sale in the first 30 days, you will go into the draw to win a rug worth $500! The winner will be chosen at random after the first 30 days of the program and contacted via email to confirm. Please note that if you reside outside the United States, the prize offered will be a gift certificate of the equivalent value.

The current customer promotion is up to 70% off selected items on the site plus buy one get one free. Customers whose purchase totals $1500 or more will be presented with a promotional button where a wide selection of Gift rugs valued up to $300 will be presented. They then add their chosen gift to their basket and proceed with the checkout. A range of banners advertising this offer are available for you now. This offer will be running until the 15th March, after which it will be replaced with a great new offer.

Affiliate terms and conditions:
Full program Terms and Conditions - http://www.rugman.com/Content/Affiliate_terms.html.

For more information or to join the program, please click here . If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me - edelaforce[at]webgains.com (this is my email, msn and aim address, please feel free to contact me by any means!)