Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up Additional Product Content Widget
    New Tool!! David Clark just posted to our network blog about a new, killer tool now live in the AvantLink arsenal. This new tool, called the Additional Product Content Widget (PCW), allows Affiliates to create custom content widgets for specific products.

You can either assign specific products to PCW subscriptions via other tools in AvantLink, or you can manually assign a product. CLICK HERE for network documentation, and more information on how to configure products for the PCW.

From the blog...
    We’ve been working for some time now on a project to allow affiliates to easily pull together all of the datafeed information, coupons, video ads, etc. - in other words, content - that we have at AvantLink.com. While we have tools and API modules for accessing all of that information separately, until now we’ve never had a simple, unified way of obtaining all relevant information for a given product. Well - now we do: the “Additional Product Content Widget” tool.
    Read full article for more info and samples: Additional Product Content Widget

Once again, Avantlink is in the forefront of affiliate marketing tools with this, I'm sure.

But once again, without some more basic instructions or tutorials, I guess I'm behind the curve for using this new addition to your tools.

Any place I've missed reading how or where you link this tool to a particular merchant and/or product? I tried going through all the links above and on the Tools page that might tell me, and I haven't a clue.

Maybe it's just my lack of basic learning again. *sigh*

Thanks for any suggestions.
    Generate more fake news.

Gary,

No screencasts or anything yet, just what I mentioned above...
    You can either assign specific products to PCW subscriptions via other tools in AvantLink, or you can manually assign a product. CLICK HERE for network documentation, and more information on how to configure products for the PCW.
    If you have specific questions about the documentation probably best to email support/at/avantlink.com.

Find a Product
    David took care of business this morning. He added functionality that will help when configuring the PCW as a one-off widget with a specifically assigned product.

The PCW tool we announced yesterday is actually more of a plug-in to our product level tools, rather then a one-off widget tool. We didn't make that very clear yesterday.

Writeguy, this should help more than referring to the raw documentation, in terms of assigning a product to your PCW subscription(s).

You will now see the link to a Product Content Widget "Find a Product" tool when you:
    1. Get the source code for a PCW subscription.
    2. View list of all your subscriptions.

Hope this "Find a Product" tool helps!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread