Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Signature Rules enforced
    From the Rules:
    Signatures must not be greater than three lines of text and may not contain links to any adult or otherwise offensive websites (in our sole opinion). Images are Not allowed in signatures, nor are any affiliate link(s) or any keyword stuffing attempts. Any signatures, that violate these rules will be deleted without notice and your signature right will be removed. Signature and Private Messaging rights come after 250 posts, rights may be granted prior to such number of posts based on the Admin's sole discretion. ABESTWEB may allow merchants to have a larger signature for their full contact information, this is on a case by case basis and may be withdrawn at anytime without notice.
    I just removed an affiliate member's signature rights because they had an 8 line deep keyword stuffed affiliate link farm.

Please put those sigs on a diet, and please don't abuse the sig right.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Hi Haiko,
    That affiliate must be me. I totaly forgot about the three lines of text rule.

Any chance you can give me a second chance?

Bibby,

Yes, keep contributing and the rights will be reinstated after 50 posts.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Thanks for another chance! I really appreciate it.

Cool
    If I wanted to add my affiliate program to your newsletter how would I go about doing so?

Regards,

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ETRdahir
    If I wanted to add my affiliate program to your newsletter how would I go about doing so?

Regards,
    http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

Cool. Thanks Eric.

I'm serious about AM. I've posted on these boards quite a few times since joining only a few days ago. Could I get the PM post limit(250) dropped so I can privately ask questions to people that seem to be helping me the most? I'm not here to spam at all. I'm here for help to get me started with AM & other things. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna
    .. Could I get the PM post limit(250) dropped so I can privately ask questions to people that seem to be helping me the most? ...
    Not being rude, but what makes you think they would want to help you in private? Most people prefer to help publicly so the information can be referenced by others in the future.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

http and a telephoto
    I'm serious about AM. I've posted on these boards quite a few times since joining only a few days ago. Could I get the PM post limit(250) dropped so I can privately ask questions to people that seem to be helping me the most? I'm not here to spam at all. I'm here for help to get me started with AM & other things. Thanks!
    Most of the people helping you would probably prefer you keep it to the public posts actually. That way other people can learn from your questions also.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    lol. Knight01 and I posted the same thing pretty much, and at the same time.

Tony, do more research before you start asking question "in private". Most of what you want to know is already here.
    Deborah Carney

I'm serious about AM. I've posted on these boards quite a few times since joining only a few days ago.
    I agree, you have made 21 posts in the last five days, so you deserve some signature rights!

So, if Haiko don't give you a signature rights by your 30th post, I am willing to rent you my Sig, for just $19.95 a month.

Just send me a PM with your Paypal acc#, and start using my Sig one day after I get paid.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Anyone stupid enough to put Balogna in their moniker makes me pause a little and think of wannabe spammer....

Sorry Tony, you're one in a bazillion around here, although it is evident that you think HIGHLY about yourself.

Good luck on the extra privelages. -

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Renting a signature?

That's not what I asked for. I asked for PM privileges & nothing else. I had a couple members here to ask me to contact them "privately" if I needed to ask questions or anything else. That's why I ask for those privileges. If I can't have that access then I understand but I'm not a spammer.

I'm here to learn & get help but not be treated like a kid either. It's like some people want to use their power & control to look down upon me/other new members & make uncalled for comments/posts. Oh Well!

http and a telephoto
    Sometimes the "kids" get frisky on holiday weekends. They are just joking with you about the renting etc. Holiday weekends tend to be free for alls for spammers. I know you aren't a spammer, but you still need to abide by the forum rules, 250 post rule is to encourage people to be a part of the community. We all earned our rights the same as you will.

I didn't see all the mentions of "PM" for you, but the one I saw is someone with an email address right in their signature.
    Deborah Carney

I've had a couple members offer "private" support or help. It's not that big a deal really because I have been doing as I should & that's research. I'm new here but know to always search for information before going crazy with questions.

However, there's an overwhelming information contained on these forums TBO. There's no way we can look through all this stuff when being new & get it all straight. We have to ask questions in order to make sure we're heading in the right direction.

It's not right for members to react in certain ways where newbies to AM post questions. I mean this is a forum that's directly related to AM so asking questions to make things better understood shouldn't cause members to get all out of order with their comments. That's just my opinion but who cares, right?

http and a telephoto
    Asking questions is fine and dandy, but some questions come up repeatedly and are answered in the forums thoroughly already. You have already gotten great advice, and have been pointed to threads and sites that can answer many of your questions.

Your question *here* wasn't about asking questions, it was about getting accelerated privileges. Participate more first. If someone says "PM me" tell them that you can't (they should actually know that by your post count). Then it is their choice to share an email address or not.

Pretty simple and not worth spending (x number) more posts to clarify.
    Deborah Carney

Renting a signature?

That's not what I asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Sometimes the "kids" get frisky on holiday weekends. They are just joking with you about the renting etc.
    Ok, that's it!

I will no longer rent you my Sig for $19.95 a month anymore.

But, if you still want to have it, now I want $30.00 cash for a life time use of it.

Just send my money thru the 3 floppy slot on your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Ok, that's it!

I will no longer rent you my Sig for $19.95 a month anymore.

But, if you still want to have it, now I want $30.00 cash for a life time use of it.

Just send my money thru the 3 floppy slot on your computer.
    Nice one!

@loxly:

Asking questions is fine and dandy, but some questions come up repeatedly and are answered in the forums thoroughly already. You have already gotten great advice, and have been pointed to threads and sites that can answer many of your questions.

Your question *here* wasn't about asking questions, it was about getting accelerated privileges. Participate more first. If someone says "PM me" tell them that you can't (they should actually know that by your post count). Then it is their choice to share an email address or not. Pretty simple and not worth spending (x number) more posts to clarify.
    Since when did I get pointed to specific sites & threads for more helpful info? I know you sent me that one link for listening to an audio. BTW, I do need to go back to that because it wasn't working before. This is the only link I'm aware of anyone has given me for further information other than searching through these overwhelming forums.

That's time-consuming. I did go to the 'Newbies" section looking articles for what I thought would be a lot of good basic information but there really isn't that much stuff in there.

Again, I don't know what you're implying in saying I've been given links & threads that will help me out more. I haven't been getting as much sleep by researching so I may be cloudy but I don't think this is true! Thanks!

http and a telephoto
    The Magic Bullet Thread
    I thought I (or someone in that thread) gave you this link as well. Full of great information...
    Deborah Carney

No!

Your first post was a spam that spun into into a review. Look, there are proven reasons for the 250 number.

If your true you'll stay, if not, I hope you have a nice day.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    No!

Your first post was a spam that spun into into a review. Look, there are proven reasons for the 250 number.

If your true you'll stay, if not, I hope you have a nice day.
    My 1st post was in the "Introduction" section & that's what most forums like for new members to do, right? That's not spamming from me bud. I'm a moderator on a couple other forums & I'm not trying to act like some higher up members seem to do here. BTW, thanks loxly for that Magic Bullet link. I'll check it out but I don't remember it being given to me at all. Thanks!

Thanks for posting that podcast link loxly. That really helped me understand AM content quite a bit more. I'll surely keep those things in mind when starting my new site for AM. Thanks again for that link. I've bookmarked that one for future reference.

WOW! This thread has teken a new direction. tonybologna, let me tell you about my experience at ABW. i joined this forum as a 4 year veteran AM and thought I new everything. I thought "I've slef taught myself about AM". I then learned about ABW and thought "What can I learn here?" I soon leanred that I knew Jack Shit. I was even put in my place by some veteran ABW members. My initial reaction (thought but now penned) was who do these aholes think they are? Thank G-d I never penned my thoughts. I've learned so much in my 20 months here. The members of this forum have seen a lot and can waid thorugh the quagmire.
    We're sensitive to the rules of the forum being followed. We all put in our time to contribute.

I've personally felt that I've earned my rights and other members should as well. It also helps you learn about Affiliate Marketing.
    One recommendation is that you have to grow a thick skin around here and also respect veteran members, otherwise your time here will be stressful and short.

Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    WOW! This thread has teken a new direction. tonybologna, let me tell you about my experience at ABW. i joined this forum as a 4 year veteran AM and thought I new everything. I thought "I've slef taught myself about AM". I then learned about ABW and thought "What can I learn here?" I soon leanred that I knew Jack Shit. I was even put in my place by some veteran ABW members. My initial reaction (thought but now penned) was who do these aholes think they are? Thank G-d I never penned my thoughts. I've learned so much in my 20 months here. The members of this forum have seen a lot and can waid thorugh the quagmire.
    We're sensitive to the rules of the forum being followed. We all put in our time to contribute.

I've personally felt that I've earned my rights and other members should as well. It also helps you learn about Affiliate Marketing.
    One recommendation is that you have to grow a thick skin around here and also respect veteran members, otherwise your time here will be stressful and short.
    I understand now bibby! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast