Results 1 to 3 of 3
March 6th, 2009, 01:16 PM #1Setting Up In China - Advice Please
I am thinking of acquiring a .cn domain and hosting it in China. The domain shall be the property of my UK Ltd Company.
Are there any specific legislative requirements I must have? It's as an affiliate of a merchant which trades with China and has a complete Chinese language site.
March 11th, 2009, 07:56 AM #2
- Join Date
- May 9th, 2005
These are the requirements of a .cn domain name
Any of the following contents shall not be included in any domain name registered and used by any organization or individual:-
1. Those that are against the basic principles prescribed in the Constitution;
2. Those jeopardize national security, leak state secrets, intend to overturn the government, or disrupt of state integrity;
3. Those harm national honor and national interests;
4. Those harm national honor and national interests;
5. Those violate the state religion policies or propagate cult and feudal superstition;
6. Those spread rumors, disturb public order or disrupt social stability;
7. Those spread pornography, obscenity, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigate crimes;
8. Those insult, libel against others and infringe other people's legal rights and interests; or Other contents prohibited in laws, rules and administrative regulations.
March 11th, 2009, 08:37 AM #3
Many, many thanks for this advisory. It is very much appreciated.
Thank you once again.
By Coolpotato in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 5Last Post: October 15th, 2011, 12:01 PM
By guerita76 in forum Business & Legal IssuesReplies: 2Last Post: August 7th, 2011, 01:22 PM
By luffter in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 8Last Post: June 1st, 2007, 01:14 AM