Lightbulb Recruiting vs. program updates
    Hi guys

Just joined as a merchant – of course I intend follow the forum rules –but can I publish news about new features, products, offers on my program? Will that consider as recruiting as well?

I think that I would like to check how effective these forums really are before spending my budget on sponsorships etc.

Any comments will be appreciated,

Eran Miller, Affiliate Manager

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    You are welcome to purchase a new program announcement but are limited to that thread. If you buy a forum you have free reign to post about your program.

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    C9Network,

We too recently joined as a merchant, though we have been going through the posts for months, so I can give you a little bit of feedback. IMO do your due diligence, as you would before you ever commit funds to a project. What we have discovered is that of all the "gathering holes" for affiliates, ABW is THE place. The amount of knowledge that can be found at ABW is incomparable. The amount of affiliates,merchants and activity as well. We talked to affiliates off line and asked their opinions.
    It took me awhile to convince my bosses , who had never heard about affiliate marketing before, to finally give me the budget to get involved at ABW. We now are planning to "announce" the program, start a dedicated thread and possibly do the mailer to the members. But before we take the plunge I had contacted Haiko , and will be talking with him later today about it.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread