Checks Unlimited Tracking
    Anybody have any sales with this merchant yesterday, March 8th? I had very good traffic and zero sales which is highly suspect. Also, today looks strange as well. Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to know for sure.

thanks!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyFisherman
    Anybody have any sales with this merchant yesterday, March 8th? I had very good traffic and zero sales which is highly suspect. Also, today looks strange as well. Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to know for sure.

thanks!
    Fly,

We are currently looking into this issue with Brian. We will keep you posted ...

It seems to be a reporting glitch on the SAS "weekly" report, if you look at the transaction detail report you will see all your sales there reported correctly. It's all good on SAS land ...

Thanks,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Yes, I see them now. Thanks to you and Brian for taking a quick look into the issue!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyFisherman
    Yes, I see them now. Thanks to you and Brian for taking a quick look into the issue!
    My pleasure buddy, i'm here to make sure all runs smoothly and you are taken care of ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread