Thread: Attention advertisers! Check out buy.atís sister product: Quigo Sponsored Listings

Attention advertisers! Check out buy.atís sister product: Quigo Sponsored Listings
    As part of Platform-A, the buy.at team is excited to offer a variety of product solutions for both affiliates & advertisers.

In January, we announced our LeadBack.com promotion for affiliates: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=114977

Today, weíd like to introduce Quigo Sponsored Listings, a great opportunity for affiliate advertisers:

What is it?
    Quigo Sponsored Listings are pay-per-click text ads featured on premium sites. These are publishers with at least 5 million monthly impressions, including ESPN.com, CareerBuilder.com, FoxNews.com and TheStreet.com.

Why is it a good fit for me?
    ē Full visibility: advertisers can bid on placements on specific sites, sections, or pages Ė locally or nationally. Choose where you want your text ad to run, and bid on that placement to make it happen.

ē Affordable monthly minimums: the minimum spend is only $100 per month.

ē Premium inventory: Quigoís AdSonar Network includes over 50B impressions/month across 500 premium sites. Feature your text ad on sites like ESPN.com, CareerBuilder.com, FoxNews.com and many more.

How do I know how much to bid?
    Bids vary by placement. You can see the maximum bid, the top three bids, and the minimum bid to help guide what youíd like to spend.

Sign me up!
    Start bidding now: http://marketplace.quigo.com
    Questions? email adsonarsales@platform-a.com to learn more.
    Last edited by Amy Ely; March 9th, 2009 at 04:55 PM.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Can anyone who has now used Quigo provide any feedback? Is the roi satisfactory? Is their interface easy to use?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, thereís no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager & PUPS Daddy paws up pet supply's Avatar
    It would be great to hear from someone on this. Being a merchant I'm interested to hear if it is worth it? Does anyone know what the different sites are that the ads are displayed on? Would hate to have it on a questionable site.

Quote Originally Posted by paws up pet supply
    It would be great to hear from someone on this. Being a merchant I'm interested to hear if it is worth it? Does anyone know what the different sites are that the ads are displayed on? Would hate to have it on a questionable site.
    Hey there -

I know you're still waiting for feedback from other affiliates/merchants, but I wanted to answer your question "Does anyone know what the different sites are that the ads are displayed on?"

The way that the service works is that you can bid to appear on a specific page, site, etc...so you have complete control over where your ads appear. More information on "where will my ad run" here: http://www.quigo.com/faq.html#3

Also, a sample of the different sites the ads are displayed on are available here: http://quigo.com/landing/advertiser/index.html

Does that help answer your question?

-Amy

5. Newsletter Signup