ABW Ambassador
    Direct Deposit Not Received
    SynergyAnalytics shows a large payment was made to me last week. Every entry I check shows the payment, but with different dates, ranging from 3/4 to 3/6. I haven't received this direct deposit. Anyone else?

Same here. Old interface says consolidated payments were sent on the 4th. New interface says the 6th. No DD received yet.

ABW Ambassador
    VERY TYPICAL LINKSHARE. They responded to my email to Customer Support that the deposit was sent but did not provide a confirmation number which I requested. Instead, they want me to verify my bank details which haven't changed in 28 years and to contact my bank. The bank can't do anything without a confirmation number.

I hope others will post here if they also haven't received their deposit. While the Linkshare Moderator doesn't post very often, she reads everything.

Linkshare has slacked I finally removed the last linkage to them they are not worth me waiting everymonth when other networks provide better products with out the headache

No payment received here either, and my payment shows as the 4th in the old system and 6th in the new one. I will probably give it another day or two before I get too worried, since the 6th was Friday, and sometimes those take at least 2-3 business days to show up after they show on LS.

ABW Ambassador
    I received it today. It clearly was not sent until this week, not the date(s) indicated in Linkshare.

Same here, can't say I'm terribly shocked.

ABW Ambassador
    I'm not either, but lying will get you nowhere Linkshare. We can't trust anything that is stated there, either through their interface or through Customer Service. If you make a mistake, own up to it.

So that's why they didn't provide a confirmation yet they wanted me to waste my time verifying with my bank a DD that hadn't occurred.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread