Free Stuff Affiliate Program
    Hello Guys/Gals
    Is there any affiliate program, which will pay me if I give away thair free stuff, free samples?
    If there is tell me , I'll sign up after you.
    Thank you in advance.

Give Away Free Stuff & Make big $$$
    Hey Newbie!

Check out the the 123Employee Affiliate Program.

If you have a base of clients you can help them start saving money while improving their operations with a Virtual Assistant Services.

All you do is link them to the order form for my free book ‘Outsource This!’ which will explain all the great benefits of having a virtual assistant. If they decide to hire one of our agents, you get 50% of the first month of service for each agent hired.

This can become quite a nice chunk of change. For example, if one of your referrals hires one agent you receive $450. If one of your referrals hires ten agents you receive $4,500!

We can offer these kinds of payouts because we know that your referrals are going to be so thrilled with this program and that they’ll become profitable long term clients.

This is a real win-win deal.

You help your client base by giving them a book for free ($39 value) and help them out with their business while you receive some healthy checks for almost no effort.

Click here to sign up.

Daven

Coincidences?

you did not understand me, I mean the affiliate program, where I'll be able to offer to my visitors real free stuff/free samples.

Give Away Free Stuff & Make Money
    Total coincidence. And 'newbie,' yes, I totally understood you. This is an affiliate program that pays you to give away a free book.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    The coincidence is one new member asking a question and another new member answering with a link to a product.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Nah, I don't think this is a setup. The answer was so far off of what the OP was asking for.

123Employee I'm sure you know your target audience much better than I do, however, I find it hard to believe that anyone surfing for freebies is really going to be looking for a book on outsourcing, much less looking to hire someone for $900/month. I understand you're working hard to promote your program but don't destroy your credibility in the process.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

No, it wasn't a setup 123 was just a little overzealous. I'm sure he'll pull the reins.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

quality health in cj has free healthy samples. it is a per lead though. if you are not associated with cj, i suggest you go to cj dot com and sign up. I have been a member of quality health and i get freebies all the time thru them! I don't promote them though yet?

thanks guys for your offers.
    Is there anything else?

I have heard that there are some affiliate networks dedicated to free stuff/samples, but could not find one...

Making Money from Free-Seekers (not likely)
    Over the years, there have been many different programs which promised to pay affiliates for "free sample requests." As noted, these are really "pay per lead" programs.

The majority of these programs have been accused of defaulting on payment promises.

As you'd expect, there are many restrictions on most programs. And as you'd expect, every one of these programs has been plagued with fraudulent "leads" or "requests," and there have been many (many!) payment disputes between advertisers and publishers.

Most often, the company promising to pay you is NOT the company offering a free sample, but just a marketing intermediary (sometimes just another affiliate, sometimes a fly-by-night con artist). Often, the affiliate program doesn't identify the applicable restrictions (it might promise payment of $1 per free-item request, but actually only pays for requests submitted by a small subset of consumers, or subject to some type of "qualification" or verification). Sometimes, the promise is payment for a free trial, but actual payment is never made unless the consumer makes a subsequent purchase.

Very few advertisers want "free-seekers," and I'm not aware of any web sites catering primarily to "free-seekers" that earn meaningful income from any form of advertising (including CPM, Cost-per-click, Cost-per-action, cost-per-lead, or cost-per-sale). Of course, I would assume that if somebody has successfully exploited this market segment, they would probably not disclose this, since they'd prefer to deter competitors.

Of course, there are some exceptions to this general rule -- primarily in the business-to-business segment. Most of these advertisers shun "free-seeker" sites, but instead seek to advertise only on sites that fit a narrow market niche (for example, a web-server seller might offer a bounty for leads from CTOs, offered only to focused sites related to web hosting, servers, and colocation).

I do recall at least one affiliate program that actually did pay me for qualified free-subscription requests to professional publications (advertising-supported magazines aimed at narrow industry segments). I don't know if they are still around, but I'm confident that such a company would NOT want to promote its magazines on "free-seeker" web sites, but instead on niche industry web sites.

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    Talking
    Give me the old days when PayPal paid both the affiliate and customer to sign up. Or audible.com paid a $15 bounty for a free book download. (with thousands to choose from)

Been out of the affiliate side for quite awhile, but I am sure if you scour the networks you will find a merchant willing to offer a freebie to build their customer base.

Maybe I can get my boss to offer a free guided tour of the moon (flight not included)

Quality Health as already mentioned is pretty steady.

Not *quite* the same as "free samples", but maybe up your alley... also on CJ, mtrax and dada offer free MP3 downloads as a loss leader to get people to try their service.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread