Thought you might like to see my review on it, these 2 are really great people. Check it out Affiliate Marketing Exposed

[unlink]

[This message was edited by Adam Ward on January 10, 2004 at 04:54 AM.]

ABW Ambassador
    Thought wrong.

I work in lounge pants

ABW Ambassador
    what Connie said.....

Big Daddy Smokes
    Real American Tobacco
    FAST Shipping
    Residual Income
    Lifetime Accounts
    http://www.bigdaddysmokes.com/recruit2.html
    affmgr@bigdaddysmokes.com

Terrible

What kind of scam is that all about?

SandraR

Looks like some sort of MLM crap to me

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

this is the wrong forum...

this forum is about e-commerce and marketing real products... not "biz-ops"

And, that's the bottom line because it's my2cents!

Rosalind Gardner and Jim Edwards new Product

Is that the guy that talks to the dead?

I read Rosalind's first ebook and it's not bad at all. Lots of good info for newbies. Probably the best ebook for an intro to affiliate marketing out there IMO.

Why pay for a bunch of crap when you can come to places like ABW for free and get real info.

I'm sure Affiliatetracking will be shocked to find their first post wasn't well received.

Hint to Affiliatetracking: when you join a new forum, read the rules first, then lurk for a bit to see what is/is not acceptable.

You learned what's unacceptable the hard way. We don't like/appreciate spammers.

Andy

Sorry its not spam, its a review. so dont be so touchy, get out get some fresh air, seriously!, These 2 people are top class affiliates, given solid information, if you dont like it.

And to answer you connie, if you had read the review, right at the bottom explains why!, Forums are good, dont get me wrong, but there is a bunch of shit out there on the net, total BS, and most of it is found in forums sad to say, plus forums you only get bits of answers here there and everywhere, so for someone just starting out, its better to get every question answered in one package for a small amount of money But 2 people who actually do it, and dont just talk about it.... feel free to flame.. im sure some will. This post was not meant to be a Dig, it was simply a review and to Andy, I do appreciate your comment about lingering in the forums to find out whats is/is not acceptable, thanks man.

ABW Ambassador
    Is this the only forum you posted a link to your review that had a buy button at the end of it?

I work in lounge pants

http://www.abestweb.com/rules.htm

quicker than lingering to find out.

Not the best way to introduce yourself(it was your first post), this isn't the only board I've seen you post this on either.

Stick around ABW you won't have to waste money on those ebooks anymore.

BTW I wasn't impressed with Rosalinds first book as most of the information can be found in the help files of whatever is mentioned or by signing up to one of the networks(how many pages were used up to list the merchants on the big 3 networks?).. not to mention it being littered with affiliate links of her own for practically everything she recommended

No, he posted on another forum I frequent and they got on him over there, too.

You owe it to Yourself and Your Family to do the Best That You Can.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Berg:
    Why pay for a bunch of crap when you can come to places like ABW for free and get real info.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I needed an ebook to recommend to friends when they bug me about how they can also work at home. Now I just tell them "Here read this now leave me alone".

ABW Ambassador
    Don't tell them anything. I tell people there is a 95% failure rate, lots of long hours and frustration learning the ins and outs and that usually stops them, stopped my aunt. Competition will happen naturally, no need to encourage it

I work in lounge pants

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    Don't tell them anything. I tell people there is a 95% failure rate, lots of long hours and frustration learning the ins and outs and that usually stops them, stopped my aunt. Competition will happen naturally, no need to encourage it <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point!

SandraR

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Affiliatetracking:
    ...Forums are good, dont get me wrong, but there is a bunch of shit out there on the net, total BS...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah it's called forum - the shit you and your kind do!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>...and most of it is found in forums sad to say, plus forums you only get bits of answers here there and everywhere...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh so you mean you need to be spoonfed in business? I guess that makes you a business baby not a business MAN!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> ... so for someone just starting out, its better to get every question answered in one package for a small amount of money ... feel free to flame<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, I will continue to ...

How kind of you to alert the visitors of my board of your "valuable" service, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME FOR YOUR ADVERTISING OF SUCH?

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread