The Village Hat Shop Fishy?
    I'm sending quite a bit of traffic to the Village Hat Shop and have 0 conversions.

They used to convert fairly well, and then suddenly stopped converting.

Anyone else having issues with them?

Seems like something fishy.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    If you do a search for this merchant in ABW, you'll find recent threads about their "issues."
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by janew
    I'm sending quite a bit of traffic to the Village Hat Shop and have 0 conversions.

They used to convert fairly well, and then suddenly stopped converting.

Anyone else having issues with them?

Seems like something fishy.
    I did. They changed my commission rate to zero, but forgot to tell me. Then they "deleted" a bunch of sales w/ commission. They never answered my emails either. Too bad. I never did a ton w/ them, but I did have regular sales. I never understood why they did what they did and why they kept it a secret. Contact "help" on SAS. They helped me w/ the problem.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    So why are they still listed at SAS?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

They are still active and my account is at 7% and they have a EPC around $15 for both 7 & 30 days so they are still an active SAS Merchant.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    I checked on the tracking everything looks in place. If you have a specific question about your traffic it is probably best suited for the affiliate manager at VHS - however, you can send something to me if you would like and I'll look it over.

Cheesehead,

The issue mentioned above was a disagreement which we resolved - that happens all the time and is not a reason to remove a merchant from the network.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

I haven’t had a problem with them. My conversion ratio is 2.4 percent and no reversals or voids.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    Cheesehead,

The issue mentioned above was a disagreement which we resolved - that happens all the time and is not a reason to remove a merchant from the network.
    Could you let me in on what the disagreement was? I don't remember being told. If it was about a coupon code which they said was expired (which you said - not them - may have been the problem) and which I said I never posted, then they should have contacted me, provided a screen shot if I disagreed and answered my emails. But instead, they went back a month and changed the comm. and the rate to zero, kept it all a big secret and continued to accept sales, but would not pay out.

Also, if it was a coupon code, then I should not have been the only affiliate with it since I use a very reliable coupon feed from a top-rated service. But I was never given any information such as, what was the code, etc...

I appreciated SAS making up the loss, but it is still very fishy business.

It should be mandatory to contact affiliates prior to removing commissions or changing commissions to ZERO. But w/ SAS.... it isn't I guess.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Leeann,

If you want me to go over it again I can definitely do that, just shoot me an email.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread