I am sure it is possible with the right php code, but I a php newb and have no idea how to do what I am trying to do.

Basically I have a goldencan product feed on one of my pages that is located in the middle of the page, not at the top. So when someone sees the products and clicks on any of navigational links like to view page 2 of the products, they have to then scroll down to the middle of the page to actually see the results of what they clicked on. I have already created an anchor link for the section of the page I need the links to goto, I just don't know how to add the anchor to the end of the links.

So I just need to add something like "#middle" to the end of all the links on a specific goldencan feed. There has to be a way to do that right?

If not, maybe in the future it could be an added feature. Like an additional input field on the store creation page that allows you to enter a custom anchor for that store, such as #middle or #bottom.

P.S. - I managed to find this old thread:
But that didn't solve my problem since I am using php, not javascript. Maybe the feature has already been added, I just don't know the proper goldencan anchor to use for the php stores.