Look out for the birdie
    Glad this wasn't me or I'd have had a heart attack. lol

Look out for the birdie

Any of you who ever watched the movie "The Birds" (old, old movie and I was just a teeny little thing when it came out but I still remember that terrible movie lol ) oooooh this woulda really freaked me out. lol Sooooooo glad it wasn't me ....am gonna have to be watchin out for them seagulls from now on, tho.

Those seagulls can get quite aggressive when there is food being handed out. I have seen similar things; however it is unusual for them to be that bold, unless someone nearby was attracting them with bits of food. In Ocean City, to stage some photos, I started tossing out Thrasher's French Fries - and soon (within a minute) had 50 or more birds flocking around trying to grab the munchies. I did this away from other people (because I know how aggressive they can become. If I think of it later, I'll see if I can find a photo to post.

And, yes, it reminds mo of that old Hitchcock movie - a classic for sure.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

" however it is unusual for them to be that bold"

Hope so Think I'm gonna keep my eye on em tho just in case.

"And, yes, it reminds mo of that old Hitchcock movie - a classic for sure."

Yes, agree....just not my kinda movie lol My Mom used to get sooooo mad at my Dad for having us watchin those kinda movies. His movies were really good, I'm just waaaaaaay too much of a scaredy cat.Never looked at birds the same after that movie. Don't trust em, now.

If you go to the pier in Santa Barbra ALL the sea gulls are about that bold. I watched 2 gulls chase down a lady eating an ice cream cone. She was terrified... Though, it made for some good comedy for all the onlookers.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread