New to this
    Hello, my name is Kenny. A little back round about me, I currently have a full time job and go to school. My boss told me about PPC and affiliates in order to make another revenue through another source other than my job. So I decided to purchase PPC for dummies and other PPC books.

I have so far invested about $250 worth of clicks 200+ clicks and not one sale. The main issue that I have is that none of my products are converting into sales.

The programs that I have tried was a dating book, software and making money through online surveys. Right now I'm focusing on 1 product and I want to see it successful until I start expanding to other ones.

The PPC search engine that I'm using is Yahoo Search Marketing. I'm confused at this stage for two reasons:

1. My boss made money rather quickly using the same affiliates and roughly the phrasing on the advertisement and keywords

2. In 254 clicks not 1 sale, those statistics are just staggering to me

I'm trying to use PPC to pay for school, so any advice is greatly appreciated, and certainly welcome.

~Kenny

ABW Ambassador
    254 clicks not 1 sale
    >>dating book, software and making money through online surveys
    THAT looks like 3 merchants
    254 clicks to 3 merchants is not enough to discover ANYTHING
    You are acting like a PPC moth

PS: Yahoo! would not be my 1st choice for PPC

Ok...define PPC Moth for me please. Also why wouldn't Yahoo be your first choice?

~Kenny

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread